7 | A Lonely World

Trigger Warning - This chapter includes very slight gore and references of kidnapping. If you are sensitive and/or triggered by these things please do not read.

_______________________

𝙎𝙞𝙡𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙊𝙣𝙚.

She raised an eyebrow. "I have not fully restored your power yet." the Divine One said. Silvina laughed nervously, and when the Divine One did not reply she sighed. " You always play these foolish games with me, and it's getting dumb. If you want me to lead them the way you would've wanted I need all of my power." Silvina hissed. The Divine One exhaled and said " I know you will not do it the way I want. You think violence will stop the reign, and sadly it won't. It'll start another-". Silvina laughed.

"Isn't that what you wanted?"

_____________________

I woke up to the scent of something burning. My eyes immediately opened as I felt a heat grow near my face. A candle was being held near my mouth, the closer it got the more pain I felt on my lips. I shook my head as an attempt to get it away from me and it worked. The person holding the candle dropped it on the floor and quickly stepped on it. "Good move." he whispered.

"It is me, Alaric."

Alaric was the rogue king's son, and he's no different from his father. Apparently it's a family tradition to be completely horrible against others who weren't rogues, or just those who didn't follow their beliefs. They believed the statement, "All of those who don't follow the "light" shall perish, and when done, we will create a paradise of warriors.". Of course, the "light" was their way of representing darkness, violence and horror. And "warriors" were those who were brainwashed by them, or those who were too scared to face them and gave in.

" What. Why. But-." I stuttered. I looked down, trying not to look at his face. " Look at me darling. I'm not here to hurt you. So calm down. You see, I'm here to make you one of us. And, I shouldn't have to because you already are. But you continue to deny it. That's why I have to do it myself." he said. I know I'm not a Rogue Blood, and I knew I couldn't let him continue to manipulate me into thinking I was. " You're just like your father. A stupid, idiotic bastard who does bad things to innocent people. Get away from me!" I yelled. He raised his eyebrows and after a second he smiled faintly. I was breathing heavily, and after a couple of seconds of staring at each other he went into the bathroom of the master bedroom. He exited it with a blade, one with a crimson handle.

"I've heard enough from you, Aurelia. It is time to begin the process.".

_____________________

Crimson and Alex sat in the cafe, both of them silent. "Ugh, those two are always running off. It's annoying. Fern at least told us she'll be out for a while but Aura just...left." Alex said after placing down her milkshake. "Give them some time. Aura should be back in an hour or so. But you can't really trust Fern." Crimson said jokingly, and Alex laughed.

___

Silvina smiled as the Divine One looked down. "Go check on Arcadia. She's probably broken out my now, or tried to." the Divine One said. Silvina nodded and flew to the cells of the palace. "Finally, finally. You have come to feed me." Arcadia said, laughing.

Her beautiful figure was taken away, and now she looked as if she was a monster. The Divine One appeared at the cell also, and stared at Arcadia. "Arcadia, it has been far too long. Allow me to make a deal with you. Just like you've made deals with them. You will live on, out of this prison, but I won't restore your full power until I trust you. Or until I decide you and Silvina are responsible enough." the Divine One said. Arcadia smiled. " You will make me look a bit better too correct?" Arcadia laughed. The Divine One nodded and held their hand out. An aura a beautiful shade of purple surrounded their hand, and Arcadia transformed into a beautiful lady. Silvina looked her up and down and said jokingly, "Look like I have some competition.", and they both laughed. "Now you two must stop the reign. If he joins in, more of my creations will perish." The Divine One said.

" But don't kill him. He'll help them awaken it."

__________

After closing my eyes as Alaric placed the blade on my cheek, a strong wind hit my face and I heard a long bang. I opened my eyes and Alaric was on the floor, the knife he was going to use deep in his stomach. "...No. Not yet...not." he whispered, blood beginning to leave his mouth. I looked in the mirror and my right eye was slightly red. It seemed as if red was taking over my grey eye. I instantly turned back around to Alaric who was obviously losing blood.

"Aura. Come....Come back!" he yelled as I prepared to fly out of the window. With my head out of the window I looked back at him. I shook my head, and after a long sigh and I jumped out of the window and flapped my wings. I could see Rogue Guards near the back of the kingdom. And from there they shouted,

"DEATH TO THE AURELIA"

____________

PRONUNCIATIONS

______

Alaric - AH-lar-ic
Silvina - Sil-vee-na
Arcadia - Ar-cade-ee-a

____

Collab with ZHONGLISQUEEN

BLASTEDFANTASIES