Part Two [Chapter Two]

Lan Zhan sat in class rather diligently today, still his heart was cowering in fear as he felt the pressure inside the classroom. He hated people. He wrote in his notebook when needed, he listened to every word that was necessary but the pressure of eyes landing on him was different. He needed to get out of the classroom but then he saw his wrist. Pressing the gem as he slowly breathed out. Wei Ying saw his gem light up bright red, pressing on it for five seconds as the signal was sent back. Lan Zhan saw that Wei Ying had seen the alarm, knowing that he'd come here as soon as the morning lessons have ended. Truly, he can never be more relieved to have Wei Ying in his life. He looked at the clock as it ticked and moved the big hand. People said don't rush things but he badly needed to see his other half. As both hands, small and long stroke tweleve, Lan Zhan was happy even though he showed no remarks of happiness. After saying goodbye to the teacher he ran to the school playground and sure enough, on the castle there stood Wei Ying. A happy smile as he undone his necktie, Lan Zhan ran to him and hugged him tight.

"Ahahaha! Lan Zhan! How did it go? Were you scared?"

"So much..."

Wei Ying furrowed his brows and hugged his other half tighter.

"I'm here now, we're together now."

Wei Ying smiled at him, so bright. Lan Zhan can only give his best small curve.

"Come on, Let's eat! The food is inside the castle."

"Mn."

They held hands as they entered their castle. Shared food as they fed each other. For them, this is their wonderland. They've got lost in it. They pretended that this would last forever.

"Lan Zhan, we'll be in middle school next year. Do you think we'll be in the same class?"

"Mn. Will make sure Wei Ying will be with me."

"You know the school is unfair."

Wei Ying pouted his lips while his mouth was filled with food. He looked like a duck.

"No talking while eating, Wei Ying."

"Mhm."

They continue to eat, after that they lay inside the castle as they look at the ceiling. Wei Ying drew pictures on the ceiling with crayons to tell the same story to Lan Zhan over and over again. The other not getting tired. As they lay there with hands intertwined, they smile.

They were Nine back then.

Lan Zhan could never be more happy to see his bestfriend stand on the stage with a medal being hanged on his neck. Wei Ying has won the art completion yet again, at first place. His illustration was priceless, it was so beautiful and detailed. After Wei Ying jumped down from the stage, he immediately ran towards Lan Zhan and hugged him tightly as he jumped up and down.

"Lan Zhan! Lan Zhan! I won again! I did this for you!"

Lan Zhan smiled as he hugged Wei Ying even tighter.

"Congratulations, Wei Ying."

Lan Zhan didn't move for the moments later. He could feel all the stares that were given to them. It was so suffocating, everyone was looking at them. Every eyes were plastered on them. Wei Ying felt this as he let out a sigh and glared at the people looking at them before he cupped Lan Zhans' cheeks and stared into his eyes.

"Lan Zhan, look at me. Hey. I'm here."

Lan Zhans' eyes scanned the area but he stared back into Wei Yings' eyes. He calmed down as he gripped on tighter to his uniform. Wei Ying let out a smile of relief before he leaned in and placed their foreheads together.