𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 5

SAVANNAH'S POV

"What the fuck did you just call me?!"

Did she... did she just f*cking call me BRUHA?!

I know that word! that's the freaking word used for someone who has a rubbish face!

Me? a bruha?! The Goddess like me a bruha?!

And who the f*ck gives her the rights to shout at me?!

Nobody dared to shout at me like what she just did seconds ago!

I stood up from my seat and made my way towards the mother f*cker who just called me such name.

I didn't take off my raging eyes away from her as I walked towards her direction.

I also kept my brows raised because this dumbass really pissing me off right now big time.

She didn't even get intimidated by me!

Like WTF?!

She doesn't even look like she's afraid of me even just a little bit!

Unlike the old guy beside her. He looks afraid of me.

Oh maybe, nagtatapang-tapangan lang sya.

Well, let's see kung hanggang saan yang tapang nya.

No one has beaten me yet.

And that will stay till the day I die.

"DON'T MAKE ME REPEAT MYSELF MOTHER FUCKER!"

I shouted on her face with full of warning and angry on my voice.

But she just winced at me.

"Hoy ginaang bruha kanina ka pa nimumura sakin tyaka nisisigaw ah. Salamat ka masarap mura mo, lasang ube"

What the f*ck is wrong with this person? she's talking in alien language!

And that's making me hate her more!

"You dimwit--

I was about to slap her but she hold my wrist that made my brows more furrowed.

"GET OFF ME!"

I tried my best to take her off away from me but I can't.

Why is she so strong?!

"Ayaw. Nisasampal moko eh."

Nisasampal? what the fuck is that word?

"I'm telling you! I'm gonna call my guards to arrest you!"

Where did she get the guts to do this to me!

No one dared to do this to me! sya lang! arrgggg!!!!!!

"Okay lang. Guard lang sayo. Sakin pusit. Bleeee wala ka pala eh." She even put out her tongue on me so I tried to slap her again with my other free hand but she managed to hold it AGAIN. "Ulan, labas ka nga muna. Bili ka muna maiinom natin. Niuuhaw ako eh" She added calmly to the guy beside her.

"Sige da-este tol. Galingan mo dyan ha"

"Oo naman! ako bahala sa ginaang bruha na to na masarap magmura. Diba ginaang bruha?"

"Argggg!!!! I said take off your filthy hands off me! and stop calling me bruha! I'm gonna kill you!"

I shouted again at the of my lungs in front of her face but she just freaking pouted at me like nothing happened!