𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 9

SAVANNAH'S POV

"Are you out of your mind Steve?! bibigyan mo na nga lang ako ng bubuntot sakin yang bobo at nakakairitang pulubi pa?! and above all that she's also gonna live here with me?! what the fuck! that's absurd!"

"You're the one who's absurd here Alexandra. Grabe ka makapanglait sa tao. You don't even know her that much."

"Exactly! I barely know her so why on mother fucking earth you hired her as my bodyguard and let her live here with me?! does she has a bachelor's degree in criminology? is she some kind of police officer? I presume not. I won't let a stranger live here with me!"

"It doesn't matter Alexandra. As long as she knows how to protect and defend you from those bastards who wants to kill you then there's nothing wrong about it."

"Protect and defend me?! what the hell Steve?! I can do it all myself you unequivocally know that!"

"You can't do anything about it Alexandra. Dad's decision is final. Ragriel would be your bodyguard and that will never change. Besides, you already agreed to this just a couple of minutes ago haven't you?"

"I didn't agree to this bullshit Steve. I just said LET HER IN. And what the bloody heck you sayin' that this is dad's decision? I doubt it. Dad would never give me one coz he knows my dexterity and aptness to fortify myself."

Huh. If there's someone who staggeringly believes in my triumph, there's no other than mom and dad.

So it's futile to reckon it.

I heard him sigh heavily. It's like he's losing hope already but still trying to overcome it.

"Alexandra please consider her as your bodyguard. This will serve as my last request to you. Remember our agreement two years ago? na tutuparin mo ang kahit anong dalawang request ko? this is it. This is the second request I want you to grant me since I already used the first one."

My eye balls automatically rolled itself after I heard his remark.

Oh damn that shit agreement! why did I even agree to it in the first place?

That was such a nonsense agreement that doesn't deserve to be recalled.

I didn't know he'll take it seriously this time. Because for me, it's inutile.

"Agreement my ass Steve."

I said with full of sarcasm in my voice.

"Alexandra bakit ba ang hirap mong pakiusapan?"

He asked that made my brows frowned even more.

"D'you have to ask that? I'm pretty sure you already know the answer to that junky question of yours."

He made a deep sigh for the second time.

We're currently here inside my office leaving the stupid idiot beggar named Ragriel there in my living room.

I don't know what she's doing right now.

Baka nagnanakaw na yun ng mga gamit ko dito.

Huh! subukan lang nya. I'll show her the taste of hell big time.

"But you-

"You're wasting my time. Go home and never come back Steve. You know me. I hate having a bodyguard right from the start and I HATE when there's someone living here with me."