part 2

ignore mistakes

°°°°°°°

chattered filled the school entrance ,every student was busy with whatever they were active in doing ,some playing ,some just messing around ,some being teacher's pet and doing their work ,some being bullies and so on the list wouldn't end if we continue ....

Taehyung on the other hand doesn't get it how are they so much energetic the first thing in the morning ... like how? !!...

that's what he was thinking looking at the tsunami of students with a blank look that was plastered on his beautiful features ,he wasn't a morning person to be exact ,its not like he hate being woken up early and talk like others do ,its just he doesn't want to waste his energy first thing in the morning by talking 'nonsense'....

he used to do that when he was a baby but that changed as time passed.

taehyung was still standing outside the school gate busy in his thoughts questioning each and everyone around him ,he sighed before ruffling his already messy hair in frustration, he couldn't sleep last night due to some nightmare that took a toll on him real badly ...so you can say it was another reason for him to be grumpy today...and sleepy...

he irritatingly huffed when the students started to whisper around him as he started to walk down the hall ,some girls started fangirling, some students were jealous of him the reason he doesn't know himself and some just ogling at him like they will devour him any moment typical horny teenagers, he ignored all the stares he received going towards his locker to take his schedule for today.

well this was normal because he was really popular in his school along with his friends but for some unknown reason he was more famous than the others ,at first he was shy ,getting all giddy while receiving such attention but gradually started to get used to the stares he got ,he was known as the school's most charming male ,his sweetness made people melt on the ground ..

though with love comes hatred ..

there were students who hated him ,they didn't liked his looks ,his personality ,his friends.. but they didn't even dared to approach him ...why ?....because they have to deal with his protective friends aka his brothers ,who were always on high alert when something happened to their baby brother ..

taehyung collected his books and made his way towards his class ,ignoring all the chaotic energetic students .

as he was going down the school hall way towards his classroom, he felt a bit chilly as he walked passed through some empty classes ,they were dark as lights were off because for some reason they were prohibited to step in ,why?...well no body cares or had time to know .

Taehyung stopped in front of one and looked inside through the window attracted to it like some kind of magnet pulling him in ,he felt the temperature drop little by little around him as cold sweats formed on his forehead , it was a feeling he couldn't pin point .

he was about to step further but someone bump into him taking him snap out of his dazed mind,the unknown student apologized many times knowing well who he bump into ,Taehyung just smiled at him before glancing at the classroom feeling nothing towards it what he felt before ,the pull was gone ...

he shrugged it off blaming at his lack of sleep and hurried towards his class.

he reached to his classroom and saw his friends who were already settled on their seats talking with each other ,bickering and kicking like always. the thing is that they all woke up at different timings even after sleeping under the same roof , yoongi and taehyung are always the last to wake up.. so others leave the dorm when they get kicked out by the two for trying to wake them up ...