part 6

confused yet excited chattered filled up among the twenty students now present in a classroom ,two teachers stood at the end of the room with discomfort plastered on their feature,they them selves were confused of sudden decision taken up by the higher ups to take these kids to a trip,which no body knew about.

you could say they knew a little about the place ,like its name and it has some kind of history , a sad one to be specific yet horrifying.
but that doesn't mean these students doesn't want to be there even if they don't know nothing about the place not even a single thing ,it is a human nature that it likes to be curious of the things he shouldn't know and never meant to find out.

that could always kills the curious cat at the end ..

one of the teachers was Mrs choi who was clearly pissed about being dragged into this mess in the name of a trip ,she was currently trying to ease her mind by shooting daggers with her pressing gaze at the seven boys that were sitting at the end of the classroom in there world yet they were creating quite a fuss.According to her that's her way to ease her mind ...

the boys actually knew she was looking at them with those dreadful and hateful eyes ,which is why they were talking nonstop and louder then needed to, throwing things like paper ,erasers on students heads ,making noises by drumming on the table.

such a childish act but its fun

it is quite fun you see when a teacher is restricted to say anything to the toppers of the school ,more over if the students have a free day just because they were called by principal that they'll be going on a trip today ....
so things like this become  purpose of life to tease the hell out of  your teacher most of all the one you hate from your entire being of your body ...

it may sounds childish but who cares ?
especially not the boys ...

the boys were fast asleep including the other students as it was sunday so no school today,all of sudden they were called on campus for a school trip though it was not confirmed before but the sudden call made them anxious ,they were requested to pack things for almost a week,

it was clearly confusing to all of them like how can you just suddenly announce a school trip but not for school  only for twenty students and more over there weren't any notice ,not a single information about the place .Even the principal Mr.Bang was hesitated to send the kids but was forced by higher ups.

why?

no one knows.

they said its their reward ...

few minutes past as Mrs Bang entered the classroom with a frown on his face ,his face clearly shows worries and un comfort though his posture was straight and elegant, he scanned through the class which was now completely silent ,students curious yet anticipating eyes looking at him to say something.

with a deep sigh he began ,his voice holding authority yet sweetness with in.
"students you may know you are called here at a short notice on your day off which us authority apologize for...
secondly congratulations to all of the students who are selected to go on this trip to an ancient hotel ,you may get to learn new things and get to spend a whole week enjoying the nature....hope you have an amazing trip.......
...be safe ......that's all "

the students clapped and smiled at each other ,the teachers to guide the students who formed into line going out of the school where a black bus stood .

as the students started to fill up the bus Mr Bang called out the boys who were waiting for their turn to enter the giant black creepy looking bus .
the boys stood next to Mr Bang with questioning look , the said man sighed before he spoke in clear distress voice .