Part 20

long chapter

******

the two best friends headed towards the new place ,crossing through the path that connected both room and a new place they were about to step inside , the place where taehyung assume that one of his friend would be held captive was a little walk away from them ,giving the two boys to calm their now racing heart from anticipation .

the pathway was similar to the dark halls in this hotel ,there were no lights at all making it harder to walk but the dim light coming from across the path was a bit of helpful if you ask ,the silence was giving them chills .

"tae what do you think would be in there ?" jimin broke the uncomfortable silence ,pointing towards the said destination ,teahyung eyes followed jimin as they stepped on the dark path .

"all I know that one of the hyungs or Jungkook may be in there" teahyung stated pointing towards the place making jimin confuse as they boy didn't knew about this ,he only remembered being dragged away in the dark when teahyung accepted the challenge and ended up in the white room dressed up as a lunatic.

"what exactly do you mean by that ? " jimin frowned looking at teahyung who glace back at his friend ,

"tannie is the one who actually told me about this challenge that I accepted was actually concerning you all... in other words you guys are the phases I have to pass in order to get to that man behind all this drama.." teahyung shrugged eyeing his friend who nodded his head understanding but concern grew inside of him when he thought about his friends in danger.

"now that counter makes sense ...as you succeeded in helping me so that means one of the steps is completed while five more to go.." jimin said frowning his eye brows in focus ,taehyung could almost see visible wheels running on to of jimins head.

the two boys stopped few steps away from the opening to the second challenge ,the room or a hall was quite darker then the one in which jimin was held captive ,the boys couldn't make out from the place the were standing , teahyung grabbed on to Jimin's hand gently before looking at him.

"stick close to me ...got it" his voice was hushed ,jimin only nodded his head holding on to teahyung hand more tightly ,teahyung glanced at tannie who gave him a reassuring smile and they stepped inside the dark room.

the felt shivers when they came face to face with their surrounding ,it was terrifying to say the least ,the room which they thought was actually a big dark forest with scary looking trees as the branches hang above them and thick leaves with different insects crawling on them was definitely a site they didn't want to see.

cold breeze flew making teahyung shiver as he was wearing short sleeves shirt ,the boy may or not shivered from the sounds that came from deep inside the forest , jimin who was wearing that white straps jacket from before hugged himself in fear when he heard growls and whippers from a distance .

"tae..who do you think would be in this place ?....AHH!!." jimin squeaked jumping on to teahyung who carried Jimin surprised from sudden scream while jimin held him like a koala .

"the hell jimin !! ..get off!!" he huffed stumbling from the weight of jimin ,stepping on to the branches that created noises echoing around the forest .

"nah man!!.there is spider !! ...A GOD DAMN SPIDER! eeee" jimin screamed near teahyung ears making the boy hiss ,hoping he won't go deaf after this, while tannie looked at them with his doe eyes blinking confused at the hyungs behavior.

"its just the sider chim!! .now get off so I can scare him away!"... teahyung released a hold around jimin who fell on his butt whining as he rubbed his paining butt.