Part 18

wish that he didn't accepted the challenge ,that was a constant thought in teahyung's mind as he again looked at the gigantic door Infront of him ,the only thing was different was that the boy was standing alone in the dark ,around him there was nothing to be called a room or hall ,it was just this big door.

teahyung swears he just blinked when he accepted the challenge and now he was standing here alone ,his friends were no where to be seen,"God I really need a big nap and a break after all this drama." he sighed placing a hand on the door which was freezing cold ,making him shiver slightly as goosebumps appeared on his arms .

"hyung be careful",there was the little voice that snatched teahyung attention from the door ,he truned around to find the little kid that called himself tannie standing there looking up to him with those sparkling doe eyes .

"tannie.. where have you been and what are you doing here now? " teahyung crouched down at the boys level who came forward grabbing teahyung by his hands .

"hyung sorry I was scared so I hid my self but now I am here and I want to help you hyung " tannie spoke in a timid voice ,there was sympathy in his eyes for some reason that teahyung didn't liked at all .

"with what tannie what are you so scared off ?...*sigh* ...forget it right now I cant talk to you I really need to find my friends and complete the challenge that smoke or shadow thingy was talking about" teahyung patted tannie head and was about to stood up when the little kid held him tighter ,teahyung looked at him confused but surprised , the boy shouldn't be able to grab him in the first place, how the heck he was gripping his hand and so tightly but he didn't said anything and try to shrug his hand off the grip .

"hyung wait listen..i know where your friends are!" tannie said in a rush as if he was scared and trying to distract taeyung because of the way he looked here in there,taehyung frowned again crouched down and cupped the boys face which to his surprise didn't vanish away like it did before.

"where are they tan..? tell me please " teahyung voice was hushed and calm voice soothing the kid ,his eyes held worry almost pleading ,indeed he was scared for his friends ,there were many reasons for him to be in this world ,he didn't want to be left alone without them .never.

the boy sighed and squized taehyungs hands "hyung first listen you need to know about few things like the challenge you accepted...HE the one who challenged you is the one behind the black magic and all the wrong doings happening in this castle ...he is the one that is in control." ,teahyung frowned he wanted to ask who was that jerk and about his friends but tannie was fast to speak cutting his thoughts .

"that person is the one we spirits cant say its name out loud ,or else he would get us and burn our us ,so I am sorry I cant reveal who he is but that you can find on your own when you complete this challenge "

teahyung was way confused now why cant tannie tell him ,even though he was conflicted he took a deep breath and listen to the little kid ,trying to understand what exactly was going on.

"even though I don't understand what is going on but I want you to tell me more give me a hint or something or something about him."

"he is the person who had eaten the pure souls like us, ...like yours to enhance his black magic abilities but sometimes it doesn't work so the soul he wants to eat are trapped inside this mansion ,i was his victim as well just like today he let the visitors stay in this hotel trapping them and kill them one by one ,he takes the souls of pure and innocent people to gain more power" tannie voice held sadness that made teahyung heart clinched thinking what the boy had been through ,many pure life's were been snatched by the evil person ,the thought of it raged teahyung.

"now he is after your friends and specially after you ...because you are gifted to see us spirits hyung those who are trapped here forever " tannie reached forward hugging teahyung tightly ,they say when a soul leaves a persons body it loses all his emotion and right now teahyung was in denial of all the sayings because he could feel the little boy emotions somehow through him as if he was the one feeling it .

teahyung hugged him back wanted to say so much but he couldn't word out ,he wanted to console the boy but how? he was as miserable as him hearing all these things,"nothing will happened to me and my hyungs tannie.. .will you help me find them"

the little kid chuckled breaking the hug smiling sweetly at him,"silly hyung tannie is hear for that reason ."

teahyung couldn't help but smile sadly ,all he wished that the if kid was alive he would have been mistaken as his brother from how the boxy smile appeared on the boys face just like him.

"so where are my-"

a loud scream made teahyung jolt from his place ,he felt horrified and his body felt numb hearing that loud scream ,he wished he was dreaming ,he want his hyungs to shake him up from his damn sleep because one thing he feared in his entire life was to see his hyungs in pain ...that scream was non other then one of his friends .

"w-what n-no its-"taehyung was panicking he looked at the door from which the scream again resonate making his eyes stink as tears were fighting to come out ,he just hope what ever he was thinking was just his unusual damb mind playing tricks on him.

"hyung your friends are the challenge that you need to clear for you to reach that man...you need to hurry their life's are in danger ".

to say the world stopped for teahyung was understandable ,he was having so many mixed emotions ,anger ,fear all of them at once ,like I said before his friends have been his life and with out them he was practically dead in this world ,and the thought of them being hurt was making him lost his mind .

all he could see now was red.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

..

.

"HE WILL PAY FOR THIS!!"

*****

hit the little star

what do you guys think?