part 3

ignore mistakes

°°°°°°

it was the same boring school morning ,everyone were inside their classes, taking different lectures , the same boring classes with the same boring teachers who looked like they were fed up of their lives and just want to take all of their anger on students.

just like Mrs choi who was currently giving English lectures to her students with scowl present on her face ,every now and then she would throw a sick comment specially on Taehyung and his friends .....why?

well ...it wasn't her fault either ,any one could get annoyed when you get distracted by paper planes flying here there during your lecture ,it was even sticking on her messy bun .

the classroom looked like a trash can filled with paper planes.

she scolded all the seven boys threatened them that she would give them detention and take them to principle office ...

but the boys didn't care... would they be threatened by that?

nah ...who are we kidding ,they were the most annoying students that a school could had ,but they weren't those bad type of students ,they didn't bully any one always minded their damn business but they would just do things for fun like playing pranks on teachers and classmates making them want to beat them up .
they were annoying and pranksters but the most good thing about them was they would always stayed cautious to not harm anyone,not to hurt someone in way that they could be effected by it .

they were also best in their studies so that was a big benefit for them ,teachers would let them be after seeing their grades.

the boys after they got scolded settled themselves on their seats huffing finding the lecture boring as hell , Taehyung started to scribal on his note book drawing a puppy ,yoongi was fast asleep next to him ,jhope who was sitting at his back was being loud and dancing to no music , jin next to jhope un bothered by him was in his own world looking at the mirror praising himself for being too much hand some,Jung kook started to eat his second lunch box behind his biology book which was placed upsidedown on his desk ,namjoon was the only one who was taking actual notes and jimin next to was thinking something very serious ....don't know what.

few minutes past as the lecture was still going ,Taehyung face was almost falling on the desk due to sleepyness but he jolt awake when his phone started to vibrate in his pant pokects ,

he frowned taking out his phone before sighing disbelief looking at the notification.

chim🐥 has made a group chat
'itsbangtanzoobish'

chim🐥
GUYS I HAVE A REALLY IMPORTANT QUESTION ? ╮(─▽─)╭

tae🐯
jimin!! why the heck did you made a group chat.. we are in a fucking class!!
OF MRS.CHOI!!😠

jin🐿
language my child🙂🔪

tae🐯
dunking* classroom!!

chim🐥
shut up its important !😒

tae🐯
no!! its not we can talk after the class
is over or Mrs choi will skin us alive!!

hope🐴
jimin ...taetae is right she already warned us ..(^_^;)

kook🐰
yeah i was having lunch peacefully until you ruined it jimin-shii 🍜