Part 29

ignore mistakes

***

pain not always leaves the deepest scars on the person effected by it but also leaves wounds on the people who truly loves the person going through such agony

the boys felt so broken when teahyung told them everything he faced a few minutes ago, his encounter with grandma Anna and the truth behind his parents death. They didn't know how teahyung was telling them everything so calmly, they felt hopeless yet broken because they couldn't see their brother so miserable but putting up a strong act.

the boys hated their fate so much...why everyone of them had to go through pain?..the answer always stays hidden from human being to why are they even needed to through such horrible pain.

still without pain we cant find peace, that's the bitter truth and that kept the boys together for so many years , they may had gone through a lot but they finally felt peace with each other ...they found their home.

padding through the same path that lead them to their new and final destination the boys continue to give teahyung worry glances asking him if he was okay, sure teahyung was heart broken but it was certainly not the time to lose his emotions ,he need to get out of this place and make sure they survive through the end..

finally they all stood next to a double door with golden work on it , the door itself looked like as if was pulled out from a fantasy book, majestic golden rings with small golden roses carved on the middle of the door, the thorns from the rose stem spread all around the corners making it seem so beautiful yet dangerous to hold.

" wow I feel so broke.." jimin murmured gazing at the big door with his wide crescent eyes and mouth open in awe.

"you are already broke dumb duck! " jin retorted sassily ignoring the glares from the younger looking awestruck by the finest details on the door while Jungkook snorted at his remark.

"yeah at least i only feel broke while you feel like aging to me " jimin rolled his eyes but quickly hide behind jhope when jin shot him a death glare.

"guys could please not start again with your nonsense " Namjoon sighed defeatedly rubbing his forehead completely done with the fighting duo that ignored him completely, while teahyung chuckled at his exhausted expression.

after struggling to separate jin from beating jimin to death, Jungkook laughing so hard that he almost chocked which lead Namjoon slapping his back trying to make him breath normal again , jhope stopping yoongie from sparking the fire between the raging jin and beaten up jimin .

teahyung stood there rubbing his forehead in exhaustion, he was so done with his dumb crazy friends but the smile on his lips and the warmth feeling in his heart didn't wither away, it grew big making him chuckle in adoration as he glanced at his friends.

they were some crazy human beings but they were his crazy human being.

a loud squeaking sound stopped the action, they all turned to face the door that started to open by it self, a creaking sound produced as the door open widely filling up the silent surrounding with horror leading to the big ball type of room.

teahyung gulped as he stepped pass the door in the room while the other boys leading by his side mesmerized by the ball room, the shining marbled floor and the golden wallpaper made the room looked more brighter then it already was, the pillars have strange carving of human bodies and faces that almost made the boys stomach twist with discomfort.The painting on the walls didn't helped either, the painting only contains people faces with different expressions.

" Finally!! welcome my sweet souls! " a loud booming voice snapped the boys attention towards the center of the room, there sat a man with whole black attire on a big chair resembling as a throne , the man had a wide smirk on his face and his eyes gleamed with mischief seeing the boys standing there shock.