𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴 - 𝙾𝙷 𝙼𝚈

believe in yourself 

believe in yourself 

and you'll be unstoppable

_______________

:: ꒱ 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐨  !۰ ۪۪۫۫ ·₊̣̇ ꒷ ꒦

Heaven. Absolute bliss. Yesterday was the most amazing day of my life. The sleeping Angel in my arms caused that.

Just thinking about her sweet moans and whines made me reharden. Chill Mateo, your girl needs rest.

It was now already the morning, we spent the whole rest of the day cuddled up in bed, we even ate dinner in bed. 

I could feel Angel stir in my arms, before she fluttered her eyes open.

"Good morning, baby." I mumbled, kissing her head.

"Mornin'.." she mumbled, rubbing her eyes with her tiny fists.

Adorable.

"Are you still sore? Did you sleep well? Do you need anything?" I questioned.

She giggled, "I'm a little sore, but it's okay, I slept well, and all I need is you."

I smiled down at her, she's so precious. 

"Mmm, we got to get up though. We could go build a snowman..?" I suggested, knowing she'd love that.

And on cue, her head shot up as her eyes lit up, "Yes yes yes yes!!!"

I chuckled, "Cmon, pretty girl, let's shower first.

I got up, with her in my arms and headed to the shower.

45 minutes later...

God fucking damn. That's one hell of a shower.

Angel was blushing and panting, as I led her to our bags so we could get dressed.

"I...I think we should shower t-together more often.." she breathed out.

I smirked, "Oh, yeah? You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

She blushed, "Whatever...let's get dressed.."

She dug through our bags, until she gasped and looked up at me, grinning.

"Mateo, can we match outfits?" she smiled.

So fucking adorable.

"Of course, baby." I kissed her cheek.

She pulled out the matching outfits, and we got dressed. It was a simple black hoodie, with tan cargo pants and a black beanie.