1.1

As I made my way on the bus to school the people around me gave me a few peculiar looks likely because of the fact that I was wearing a high school uniform despite my age.

Once I got to my seat I asked if it was ok for me to sit down.

Kiyo: Is this seat taken mrs?

???: No you can sit are you going to ANHS as well kid?

Kiyo: Yes I am and I am not a kid I am eight years old you know.

I was pouting quite a bit as I wasn't a kid my father said I was the perfect human being and that being isn't a kid but a man.

???: Oh sorry about that I am Honami Ichinose and I'll be in class B how about you?

Kiyo: I am Kiyotaka Ayanokouji and I am in class D.

Ichinose: Nice to meet you Ayanokouji-chan a shame we aren't in the same class though. She was a bit saddened by the mention of my class but why the hell did she add chan is she mocking me?

Kiyo: Why am I Ayanokouji-chan I am a man you know.

Ichinose: Ok then Ayanokouji-man.

Is she fully mocking me she seems to be innocent but you never know people do have often have hidden sides but something tells me she doesnt.

Kiyo: Hmmpphhf.

I turned my head away to show my dissatisfaction as the use of man in my name even if it was teasing it went way too far.

Ichinose then came and gave me a hug with her huge assets knocking into my head before being completely enveloped by them.

It was getting hard to breathe is this what death feels like I doubt this is an attack but it seems to be very effective at immobilising me and I'm pushing with all my strength and I am barely getting out.

Ichinose: Oh you are quite strong you might actually be a man then.

She was giggling at the end of this exchange while I was so proud that I was puffing out my chest to show my manliness. 

She continued giggling as we arrived at our destination.

A few onlookers looked at me with envy for some reason perhaps due to having such a great friend next to me as she was very friendly and easy to talk to even with my lack of experience. 

Ichinose: Do you know where you are going for the ceremony?

I shaked my head as I didn't know where to go and she put her hand out for me to grab I did and her hand was as low as it could go naturally being at around my head level. 

As we got inside the school many people were looking at me and Ichinose bewildered at what was happening was it not normal to hold her hand in this situation it was the simplest way for her to guide me.

Kiyo: Why are people staring at me Ichinose?

Ichinose: Because it's not normal for a child to be in high school.

Kiyo: I already said I am not a child I am a man.

Ichinose: Sorry man also call me Honami ok.

She looked very caring at that moment and I could observe a lot of males glaring holes into my head for some reason. 

Kiyo: Ok Honami.

Kyaa he's so cute. Ichinose thought

We then arrived in the hall and sat down together at the back near some other girls.

???: Ne ne is that a child he looks so adorable.

Kiyo: I am not a child I am a man.

???: He's such a cute little kid.