1.2

A/N show me some child ayanokouji fan art and pics and ill try to add them to some scenarios if possible I'll update this maybe once or twice a week and if you spam my other fics with it as well I wont forget it but also check out the others especially what if? Ayanokouji of class C the longer class c fic I want to make that story at least til vol 5 I will totally not forget it like every other fic. It is Ayanokouji of the ln no major changes in class C similar to self-test as it is a recreation of the ln with small change of class rather than him going all out.

Should I make Sakayangagi a child as well or do something similar to ayanokouji-man where everyone says she is a child because of her loli-ness and have everyone believe she is actually 8 as well lol

Upon awakening to the sight of my big breasted sensei I tried to escape the monstrous strength of her grip on my head but failed to do so just plunging me deeper into the dark abyss of boobies.

My head was starting to feel light and I could see the light fading in 10 seconds I could die so I decided to do what one would call a pro gamer move and decided to tickle her stomach which did literally nothing. Seems she is a much better opponent then I originally thought she would be I would have to elevate my game plan to that of a level 2 enemy. 

I used my big manly hands and gripped the sides of her stomach by the fat and started pulling on it. It was much more muscular than I would of thought of Sensei she had done more physcial exercise than most women would have at her age. Not on the level of an athlete but more than would be necessary to keep in shape. 

She woke up and seemed confused but then glared at me while I was grabbing the stomach fat strecthing it with one hand and with the right poking it trying to make it look like a belly button which sadly I could not do.

Chabs: Ayanokouji... WHAT ARE YOU DOING!

she screamed into my ear which ringed for a bit but it wasn't too painful however if it was about 15 decibel higher I might of been in trouble. 

Ayanokouji: Your big breasts were asphyxiating me. Sorry for wanting to live sensei. 

I sarcastically stated like seriously who doesn't want to live when you are Ayanokouji-man. 

Chabs: Fair enough but what did I say about talking about womens breasts?

She somewhat angrily stated.

Ayanokouji: That even though every women including you rams them into my head as a lethal weapon I shouldn't discuss it. That logic is stupid its like not complaining about someone holding a gun to my head.

I took my argument to a logical extreme because whenever you do so you can always make yourself sound right and easily convince yourself of your own point such as the fact that I am the (perfect existence) best human according to my dad.