1.3

A/N The youtube channel I made is above its a nightcore channel and if anyone knows how to make them well, help is appreciated I don't know how to do the camera zooming to sync with the audio and I wanna subtitle it and have it pop on screen but I have no clue.

And plz watch and like maybe subscribe to show support lol. 

Final bit I haven't written in ages so sorry if it bad.

Ayanokouji POV

So there I was, sitting on some thighs just before class would start. 

A look of envy present in most of the boys in class.

A look of admiration from the girls.

But then there was a blank stare from the girl next to me. 

Horikita Suzune the cool one. 

Her blank stare wasn't on me though it was at Kushida the one I am currently sitting upon.

"Hey Horikita is something wrong?" I asked.

She seemed to have ignored my words as her stare into Kushida seemed to deepen. 

I wasn't sure if Kushida was looking at her but she wasn't talking to anyone at the moment so perhaps they were. 

Meanwhile in 3rd person POV

Horikita: I saw her yesterday in our introductions and I already had a bad feeling but I feel it will only get worse now. 

Kushida: WHY!!! WHY IS THAT WHORE HERE. THAT GODDAMN HORIKITA. SHE MIGHT EXPOSE ME.  I NEED TO STOP HER.

Horikita: She has tried to befriend me and pretended that she doesn't know me but it is clear she is trying to 'befriend' me more than anyone else in class.

Kushida: That Horikita girl never talked to anyone back in junior high but on the very first day she talked to this kid. Just listening to his insufferable voice pains me. "I am Ayanokouji-man" NO YOUR A KID STFU. 

Horikita: Although maybe I am overthinking this I mean she wants to be popular and getting close to Ayanokouji-kun is an easy way to do that and I am his seatmate.

Ayanokouji POV

Class had then started but I couldn't help but notice the usual cool demeanour of my seatmate get even cooler.

She looks so serious. SO COOL.

So obviously as I am also very cool I will be copying her behaviour.

1 minute later

Why is no one looking at how cool I look right now. 

2 minutes later

WHY IS NO ONE LOOKING AT ME.

3 minutes later 

I give up. 

3rd person POV

Just like that our little protagonist had fallen asleep on his desk because he was bored of such easy classes he had learnt a few years ago.

*timeskip*

The first break for the day had happened and a few girls were looking to approach the young man Ayanokouji but when they saw he was asleep they decided to leave him be and let him sleep.