Eight

"So you're telling me you cheated on your wife and you think flowers is going to make up for it?" Katsuki questioned, as he stared down the nervous customer.

He looked down, Katsuki could see drops of sweat forming on his forehead. "Your wife deserves better."

"Keep your mouth shut, you don't know anything." The client harshly replied, "Besides it's not your job to question me. Your job is to do, and if I say I want sunflowers it's your job to give me the damn flowers!"

Katsuki rolled his eyes," Yeah no. See the sign there asshole, I have the right to refuse service to anyone. Get lost."

"Wait till I report you to your manager, I'm sure you'll get fired. Stupid kid," The man muttered as he stormed out of the store in a hurry.

Katsuki smirked as he watched him leave, he wasn't afraid of getting fired. Eijiro was not only his close friend but also the owner of the flower shop, Katsuki was sure he'd receive a scolding but definitely not a termination.

Besides Katsuki was never afraid of putting an asshole in his place, he just hoped the bastard's poor wife found out about the affair.

Affairs were never a good thing, Katsuki could never understand how someone who promised a lifetime with their other lie to them.

He always questioned it, especially at a young age after he saw his father with another woman who wasn't his mother.

He sighed as he remembered those moments, it all went downhill from there.

First his best friend and only friend suffered a tragic accident and then he discovered his father had an affair. Then came the divorce.

The blonde was so fixated on the past that he didn't even hear a customer walk over to the counter.

"Good afternoon, I'd like to place an order. Do you do deliveries here by any chance?" The stranger asked, Katsuki looked up from the counter to look at him.

He found his appearance strange, the stranger wore a long coat, hat, and sun glasses, which Katsuki found odd since there was barely any sunlight.

"Is there a problem sir?" The stranger asked, Katsuki rolled his eyes.

"Hey, don't call me that. I'm not that old."

"Then what should I call you?"

"Can't you read my name tag?"

"Katsuki Bakugou."

The blonde nodded, "Bakugou." He corrected with a sigh, "Anyways to answer your question yes we do deliveries. Who's the order for and what would you like?"

"It's for my girlfriend, I want to surprise her. She hasn't been feel-"

"I honestly don't care." Katsuki interrupted, before the other could finish. "Just fill out your address on this sheet and information on the object you'd like."

The other did what he was told to do, after five minutes he had successfully filled out everything, made the arrangements and payed.

That's when it hit Katsuki. "Wait a damn minute, how the hell did you know my first name? It's not on my name tag. Who the hell are you?"

The stranger who didn't seem to be a stranger anymore looked up at him. "A dead man."

And with that he excused himself and left the store, leaving Katsuki confused.

Before the stranger could get away Katsuki ran out the flower shop hoping he was still there. He knew Eijiro would probably scold him for leaving his post but he didn't care, he just needed to know who that stranger was.

He finally saw him, right outside waiting for the red light to turn green. And for some reason the stranger turned to look at him.

This time Katsuki could see his face more clear, there was no doubt now. He knew that face from anywhere.

Shoto Todoroki, the person he thought was dead all these years was actually alive and roaming the streets.

His Shoto was alive.