Two

The next morning after eating breakfast Katsuki snuck out once again. He ran towards the forest in hopes of seeing Shoto. The blonde didn't want to admit it but he enjoyed the boy's company, he didn't hate him, he tolerated him. When he got to the treehouse he saw Shoto sitting down on the grass, a part of him felt relieved upon seeing the other.

"Ugh you're here again." He still pretended to hate Shoto, that didn't change. "Do your parents even know where you run off to?"

Shoto looked at the ground, shrugging. "No, do yours?"

"Nah, I don't need my parent's permission." The blonde replied, with a cocky grin. "Anyways wanna play a game?"

Shoto nodded. "What game?"

Katsuki thought for a moment, he then grinned. "Hide and seek." Shoto had played that with his siblings before, it was a fun game that is if you aren't hiding from your abusive father. Shaking that thought away he nodded.

"Okay, who's hiding and who's counting?"

"You can hide," Katsuki answered. "I'll count to 40, got it? Starting now."

Shoto wasted no time in running away from the blonde, he looked around in search of a good hiding spot. After debating whether to hide behind the tree or the bushes he chose the first option.

The tree covered him completely and he's more than grateful for it.

"40, ready or not here I come!" Katsuki  shouted, "I hope you know I am good at this game, prepare to lose!"

The blonde shouted with confidence, many saw his confidence as a cocky thing but Shoto had nothing but admiration for it. Confidence was always a good thing, it gave power.

And Katsuki had a lot of it.

It took Katsuki less than five minutes to spot Shoto behind the sycamore tree. A huge grin made a way to his face, "Hah, loser. Told you I'd find you, it was so easy."

Shoto shrugged, "In my defense, I didn't try." Although Katsuki didn't believe this it was true, the other really hadn't tried to find a good hiding spot. Shoto would've rather been found than been searched for.

He didn't mind getting caught by Katsuki.

"It's my turn, count to 40 got it?" Katsuki said, Shoto nodded and started to count. The whole morning they played hide and seek, they took breaks every few minutes but always resumed the game.

Towards the afternoon they both went up the treehouse. Shoto was still amazed at how spacious it was, not to mention it had an abandoned couch which was still in good condition.

All they needed to complete the treehouse was a bookshelf, with lots of books. Shoto loved reading, it was his only escape when he needed a place to stay. He would love to share that with Katsuki.

"Hey Katsuki?"

"What dumbass?"

"What do you think would happen if the moon were to clash with the sun?" Shoto asked, Katsuki thought about it.

"What kind of retarded question is that?" The blonde scoffed. "We would die of course, duh."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I am!" Lies, Katsuki wasn't so sure, but it's not like he was going to confess it.

"I have another question."

Katsuki was prepared for it. "It better not be a dumb one."

"Will you be my friend?" Shoto asked, as he turned to look at the other.

Katsuki rolled his eyes, "We're already friends idiot and we're gonna be friends forever. Got it?"

Shoto smiled, "Okay, friends forever then."

They spent the afternoon in the treehouse just talking, until it got dark. Once night hit both boys said goodbye to each other and went home, that night before going to bed they both smiled.

Anticipating the next day.