Eleven

"What do you mean you're not coming?!" A very annoyed Eijiro yelled into the phone.

Katsuki had to remove the phone away from his ear to prevent losing his hearing. "I can't come, I'm meeting up with an old friend. But I promise I'll make it up to you, or try to at least.." he mumbled the last part.

Eijiro sighed, "That's so not cool. That friend must be really important for you to ditch me huh?"

'You have no idea,' Katsuki thought.

"Look I'll make it up to you okay? I gotta go now, see ya." Before Eijiro could say anything the blonde hung up. Although, he was sure Eijiro had a lot to say.

He let out a deep sigh as he put away his phone in his pocket, looking up he was sure he got the right address. Besides, he'd been here before.

The Yaoyorozu's residence.

He started to regret agreeing to come over, he would've preferred to have a little dinner with just Shoto at the treehouse.

But there was no time for regrets, sucking in enough courage he walked over to the door and knocked three times. No one answered, he frowned. Knocking again a couple of more times, on the fourth try the butler answered.

"How may I help you sir?" He politely asked, Katsuki could see in the background all the maids rushing organizing everything.

Rich people, always leaving everything last minute.

"I came to the dinner, Shoto invited me."

"So you're Mr. Todoroki's guest?"

"That's what I just said."

The butler gave Katsuki an odd look, to make matters worse he studied him up and down almost inspecting his outfit.

Katsuki arched a brow, "What the hell are you staring at?" He asked, getting pissed.

"Nothing sir," the older man replied. "Right this way."

He said as he led Katsuki inside, the residence was huge. Almost everything looked to be decorated in the color white, it was boring but you could tell it was elegant. The blonde was sure that every item in the household must've cost a fortune.

"I see you made it," A familiar voice said.

Shoto stood there wearing a black turtleneck and a pair of black pants. His hair was combed to the side, making his scar look a bit more noticeable.

Katsuki was in awe, here he was wearing ripped jeans and a black tshirt with skulls on it. No one mentioned it was formal wear.

"Thanks for telling me it was formal wear," The blonde said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes.

Shoto smiled in response, "Come on." He said as he led Katsuki to the table, he took his seat at the end of the table. While Shoto sat far away on the other end, he frowned slightly, he wanted Shoto near.

They both waited for a few minutes before everyone gathered at the table. There was an awkward silence and empty stares.

"This is my childhood friend, the one I talked about." Shoto said, breaking the silence. Everyone turned to stare at Katsuki, making him feel awkward.

"It's nice to finally meet you," A girl with black hair said. Katsuki had seen her somewhere before but couldn't seem to remember where.

"I'm Momo," She said introducing herself. Katsuki wasn't paying attention as they all did this, his eyes were on the table.

It didn't take long before dinner was served and the family started eating. Conversations were made here and there, Katsuki didn't bother to participate in any of them.

He just wanted to eat, not engage in pointless conversations.

"I have an announcement to make," Shoto said out loud, Katsuki looked up at him. He wondered what it was, as he stuffed his mouth with mashed potatoes.

"First off, I'd like to thank all of you once again. You all took me in when I had no one and I appreciate that and will forever be grateful." Shoto said, "Momo you especially have been the kindest to me. You and I have been through a lot together and I want it to always be that way. Therefore I'll ask one thing.."

Katsuki's eyes widened as he saw Shoto go on his knees.

"Will you marry me?"

Those words hit like a brick, it was in that moment Katsuki realized Shoto meant more to him than he ever realized.

Everything after that was a blur, Katsuki could've sworn she said yes, laughter was heard and a bit of crying. But he didn't care about any of that.

He wanted to go home, he needed to go home. He regretted coming, he wondered why Shoto invited him to begin with.

There it was again...that funny feeling.