One

Katsuki didn't like hot days, he hated them with a passion. He also didn't like being home all the time, especially when his mother was around. That woman could yell for hours and not get tired, it bothered the blonde a lot.

It was a Monday and Katsuki had just finished his online classes when he decided he'd sneak out. Luckily for him his mother was speaking to a friend in the living room, he was sure she wouldn't notice him missing.

With that thought in mind the ten year old walked over to his window. He quietly and carefully climbed down and started walking towards the forest near his home. He had been there at least five times, it was peaceful and no one could bother or nag at him. He was at peace, which he loved the most.

He walked deeper into the forest and stopped at a trail he knew. He had a smile plastered on his face, and there it was, an old abandoned treehouse. He first saw the treehouse on his second visit to the forest, he had been walking for an hour and his small feet were tired. Conveniently, there in front of him was a treehouse.

And ever since, the treehouse had become an important thing. It was his secret hideout, it was his and his alone. That is until now, there in front of him sat a boy with white and red hair staring at the ground with a blank expression.

"Hey!" Katsuki yelled, the boy looked up at him. "What the hell are you doing here?" The blonde asked, as he walked towards the boy.

The boy didn't answer and just stared at Katsuki, this annoyed him. "You not listening? Are you deaf or something?"

Again, no answer.

Katsuki studied the boy, he looked strange. The blonde thought the boy's hair was weird at first but looking closer his eyes were the most weird thing about him. Katsuki had never seen a person with different colored eyes, they were beautiful although something seemed off about them.

It wasn't the color that was off, it was the dullness in the boy's eyes. They looked lifeless and looked like they didn't belong on a young boy.

"Oi, answer me half n half." Katsuki said. "What the hell are you doing here? You can't be here, this is my place."

The boy arched a brow. "You live in that run down treehouse?"

"No dumbass, but I found this place. And you can't be here."

"Why not?" The other questioned. "You just said you found this place, it doesn't belong to you."

Katsuki glared at him. "Exactly I found this place, first come first keeps."

"It's my first time hearing that."

"There's a first time for everything."

The boy nodded, "True." He then titled his head in confusion. "What's your name?"

Katsuki rolled his eyes. "It's Katsuki Bakugou and yours?"

"My name is Shoto Todoroki."

Katsuki was almost sure he had heard that name before but wasn't sure where. "Good, now leave."

"Do you always come here?" Shoto asked, ignoring Katsuki's previous sentence. "Also, how old are you?"

Katsuki sighed. "I'm ten. How old are you?"

"Why do you care?" Shoto smirked, the blonde glared bullets at him.

"Go to hell!"

Shoto giggled and smiled at him. "I'm eleven, which means I'm older than you."

"Screw you! I'm turning eleven soon alright?!" Katsuki yelled, "At least I'm taller than you!"

Shoto shrugged. "I have a higher iq."

"The hell did you say?!" The blonde was ready to blow up any moment.

"Nothing, can you show me the treehouse Katsuki?"

"Don't call me Katsuki ever again."

"Alright Katsuki."

Unfortunately, Katsuki's hideout wasn't really his hideout anymore. Although, he didn't mind sharing it with Shoto. Not that he'd ever admit it of course.