Part 24

New York City, New York
Mid March
Terminal 5

Chanel's POV

"LET ME SEE YOUR LIGHTS NEW YORK!!!" I yelled while the music was playing.

The crowd was screaming. I looked at Rachel behind the turn tables and the band. I looked at our dancers in the wing waiting.

"NEW YORK! IF YOU HAVING A GOOD TIME TONIGHT MAKE SOME NOISE!!!" I yelled while Rachel made bombs go off.

"YEAH!!!!!"

"Good to know." I said. "Now imma do this last song."

"BOOOOO!!!" I heard the crowd booing.

"What? It's been two hours y'all." I said laughing and they did too. "Seriously though. This city lost one of their brilliant upcoming artist a couple weeks ago and I wanna honor him tonight so New York y'all better sing this shit as loud as you fucking can. LET'S GO!!!!"

Pop Smoke's "Welcome To The Party" started playing by my band sounding exactly like the record.

"IM A THOT! GET ME LIT!" I yelled and danced around the stage.

The crowd was going crazy so I looked at my guard and he came on stage.

He hopped down in between the barricades and stage. He grabbed me and helped me down. I wanted to be close to fans. Their energy was crazy.

I got as close as I could before they almost broke the barricades. My bodyguard lifted me and put me back on the stage.

"Damn, y'all almost broke that shit." I said into the mic laughing.

"That's why your ass should've stayed on stage." Rachel said and then dropped a bomb.

I looked and nodded. I mean she wasn't wrong.

"Okay, now it's really the last song what y'all wanna hear?" I asked.

The crowd started shouting names going crazy.

"You know? Y'all shouting out a bunch of old shit." I said and then shook my head. "I wanna do some new shit. Rach, can we do some new shit?"

"I don't know." She said. "Do y'all really wanna hear our new single?"

The crowd went crazy and I nodded. I grabbed my water and took a sip. I looked at my phone and we had exactly four minutes before we get fined.

"RUN THAT SHIT RACH!" I yelled.

She started up the record and I was paying attention to the crowd. I'm hoping they like it. The way Rachel flipped 2 Live's "Hoochie Mama"

We had dancers and everything. The crowd loved it. Thank God. We been nervous putting this album together. One, it's a double album meaning we have only two albums left with Roc Nation and then we're out.

Rachel has started acting and the tv show I did went really well and I think we'll get a season two. Rachel decided to go in with me and help me out with the dance/recording studio. We're remodeling right now but it should be open by summer.

We thanked the crowd and left the stage. We went back to the green room and I sat my ass down. I'm tired.

"Damn, that felt so good." I heard and looked.

Rachel came in smiling. "I didn't think I missed the stage like that."

"Yeah, me either but that felt so good." I said smiling.

The door opened again and my mom walked in.

"Great show ladies." My mom said.

"Thanks." We said.