Part 10

(Continued)
Vince's POV

"Look at what's on this nigga feet!" I yelled over the crowd.

Isaiah had on some Birkenstock's in the club so I had to clown the nigga.

"Fuck you nigga, I'm doing me!" He said and everyone laughed.

I peeped around the club and my eyes locked on Chanel's table.

"Fuck is that?" I heard A$AP Rocky ask.

I shrugged because I didn't know but I was gonna find out. I walked over there and I saw a girl with some guy.

"Aye, you good?" I asked looking at Chanel. She looked ready for anything.

I looked at the dude. "Nigga, you straight."

"Yeah, I was just seeing if she was really her."

"Nigga, what? Fuck you mean?" I asked. This nigga sound weird as fuck.

"No disrespect, my girl wanted-"

"If your girl wanted to know she should've spoke for herself." Chanel said.

The dude put his hands up cause he wasn't tryna start nothing but his bitch already put him in it. I know exactly who that is too.

"We'll leave." The guy said and grabbed his girl and walked off.

Chanel was about to slide out the booth.

"Chanel-"

"On sight."

"This ain't the time. This Q party." I said.

"Ask him if he mind if I tag her ass." She said.

I pulled her closer to me. "What that nigga do?"

"He was acting really weird but when I saw who he was with made a lot of sense." She said. "Can I please just-"

"No. You said you forgave her."

"I know. I didn't forget all the shit she started though."

I nodded.

"Did you forget I let you tag that bumb ass nigga last year." She said.

"But I didn't."

"I let you though. I gave you free range. The only reason you ain't do it was out of respect for his daddy." She said.

I sighed and shook my head. "No. This isn't the time. Too many phones and cameras. Don't act stupid."

She rolled her eyes but she know I'm right. I looked at the plate.

"Where my wings go?" I asked.

"You wanted to keke with your friends so." She said and shrugged.

"I didn't want to eat them anyway. I got something better in mind." I said looking at her up and down.

She blushed and I laughed.

"Oh, you quiet now." I said and she laughed.

"Leave me alone." She said.

I'm tryna do all things to distract her from beating that girls ass. Chanel been trying to beat that girl up since we been together. Ever since she outed her miscarriage she been ready to go and I'm not opposed but this isn't the time.

"You tryna leave?" I asked.

"We can."

That's all I needed to hear.

"Yo! Y'all the cutest niggas in here." Tyler said approaching our table.

"Tyler!" Chanel yelled and got up and hugged him.