Intro.

Aight, let's try this again

June 2017
Damien's POV

"You know I'm all the way in D

"You know I'm all the way in D.C right now. I'm tying somethings up so I can come home for the summer." I said.

"So when are you getting your son?" Joy asked.

"Did you not just hear what I said? What you want me to do? Leave here now then have to come back? I'm trying to finish everything up so I can stay in L.A for months and not days." I said.

She smacked her teeth.

"Know what? I'll call tonight to speak to DJ." I said and hung up.

Ugh! She get on my damn nerves.
I have so much shit to do. Trying to finalize my contract with the Wizards for next season and she won't let my ass be.

Sorry y'all had to come in on that conversation. What's going on with y'all?

Well, ain't really nothing to catch up with me on. Played in the playoffs with the Wizards but we ain't win but that's cool. Maybe next season.

Basically I just been trying to keep Chanel and Rachel cool. My dad played us a track from the album he about to drop.

We found out our dad cheated on our mom. I mean I was upset but apparently they over it. Chanel on the other hand felt lied to by both of them so she ain't really been talking to them.

Rachel, I don't know what the hell wrong with her. She's been distant with everybody and to herself. Chanel said she been having nightmares and shit. Sounds like PTSD. It's just crazy trying to balance everything plus I got new siblings I've only seen once because I had to fly back to D.C. I'm just real frustrated and want to be home right about now.

Rachel's POV

I was nodding to the beat I Just finished

I was nodding to the beat I Just finished. I exhaled and caught something I didn't like. I scooted up to the laptop and changed the pitch to something different. I smiled when it sound exactly like what I heard in my head.