Part 25

Chanel's POV

"Ma!!!!" I heard and looked around my living room. I removed my headphones. "Ma!!!"

"What???" I yelled back looking around. Where the hell is he?

Andre hopped over the couch and sat next to me. I was stunned for a second before shaking my head.

"What did you need?" I asked as I  went back to scrolling through my music on my laptop.

"I gotta ask you something and I want you to be honest with me." He said.

Oh my God. What is he about to ask me? I turned to him and gave him my undivided attention.

"Is it true Pops stabbed someone?" He asked.

Record scratch. What? Out of all the things.

"Who told you that?" I asked.

"The internet but you told me not to believe everything so I'm asking you." He said.

I took a deep breath. "Uhm, yeah he did."

"Why?" He asked.

"Honestly I've never asked him but if you wanna know I'll tell him you wanna talk." I said.

"Uh, okay." He said nodding.

"How did you find that information?" I asked.

"It was a video on YouTube about it." He said.

"Did you watch it?" I asked and he nodded.

"I still wanna know why cause I don't know that guy." He said sitting back on the couch.

"What you mean?" I asked.

"I don't know Pops like that just like you don't. He did all that when you didn't know him." He said. "I know the retired drug dealer not the actual drug dealer."

I sighed.

"I'll have him FaceTime you okay?" I said and he nodded.

"Imma go down to the studio with dad. Bye." He said getting up and going downstairs.

I rubbed my forehead and FaceTimed my dad from my computer.

"Yo!" I heard and looked at the screen.

"Daddy, you gonna have to explain yourself

"Daddy, you gonna have to explain yourself." I said and he looked at me crazy. "Andre has found out you stabbed someone."