Part 2.

Chanel's POV

I woke up and stretched. Andre wasn't in bed with me anymore. I went to wash my face and brush my teeth. I went downstairs towards the kitchen and heard Andre laughing.

When I stepped in the kitchen I stopped smiling seeing my father playing with Andre.

I looked at my grandmother who sat drinking her coffee and she shrugged.

"Morning mommy." Andre said.

"Morning." I mumbled.

"Pops was here when I woke up."

"That's nice." I said.

Of course I didn't think it was nice. I came to New Jersey to get away from him.

"Chanel, I wanna talk to you." My dad said but I ignored him and went to get a water.

"Chanel." He repeated and I kept ignoring him.

He looked at my grandmother. She looked at me. I can't ignore her.

"Fine." I said lowly going into the living room.

He followed me and we sat down. It was quiet for a minuet.

"What's going on?" He asked. "I play you the song and then you walk out the studio and I don't hear from you for two weeks."

I just looked at him.

"You lied to me, a lot. I've asked you and your wife on numerous occasions and you lied." I said. "I'm starting to think y'all whole relationship is a lie. Ever since I met you at least. All the signs were there but I chose to ignore them and that's my fault but when I ask you about the rumors you lie to me. Why?"

"Because of this." He said. "I wasn't ready for this. This conversation makes my stomach hurt. The look on your face, the way you feeling, it can be too much to bare."

"So why now and so public?" I asked.

"Music is how I express myself."

"I get that but why so public?"

"Because I'm not perfect. Your mother and I are not perfect. The world paints this picture of us but we're just like every other married couple. We have ups and downs." He said.

"I get all that, believe me, I understand but you lied to me. You lied again and again and right now I just need time." I said. "I need you to give me that. I have to get my head right before your album drops. I'm about to go on tour. You think dumb people not gonna yell these songs lyrics and things at me and I'm just supposed to let it roll off my back? If my head isn't right the old me might come back and I don't need that right now."

He looked at me for a minuet and nodded before standing.

"Okay, but when you ready please call me also call your mother so she knows you're okay." He said and I nodded.

He started to walk out the living room.

"You hurt me." I said and he stopped and looked back at me. "You're not supposed to do that but you did. I could be taking this harder than need be but it's just the way I feel."

"I understand." He said. "I never meant to hurt any of you intentionally and for that I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart."

I wiped the tears from my eyes. I've been waiting two weeks for an apology. For some reason I thought it was gonna make me feel better but it didn't. I don't know what I feel anymore.

I looked at my dad and it looked like he wanted to comfort me but I didn't want that and I guess he could feel that because he went back in the kitchen.