Part 28 part 3

Continued
Blue's POV

I was scrolling through my phone when I got a Google alert. I put one on all of my siblings just in case they need a heads up from our parents.

It was about Chanel and there was a video. I clicked it and it looked like security footage. It looked like she was at work. I checked the current time and it's after one. I kept watching and I think that's Christian and he grabbed Chanel and she pulled away and he did it again and then you can see them look off to the side and Christian backed up. Bre-Z came into view and he walked off.

I got up quick and went to my parents room. The door was already open.

"Ma! Ma!" I yelled.

"Yeah!" She yelled from her closet and I went that way. "If you give me a second I'm getting dressed."

"Here. Look." I said handing her the phone while she stood there in her bath robe.

"What's this?" She asked confused.

"I don't know all the way but it's concerning Chanel." I said. "It looks like something happened on the lot."

She looked at me before watching the video. I tried to gage her reaction but I was coming up blank.

"Have you talked to your sister?" She asked.

"No, I was on tik tok and got an alert." I said.

"Okay, go get your father for me and I'm gonna call your sister to make sure she's okay." She said giving me my phone and going to grab hers.

I followed her out of the closet.

"Ma, you got more to worry about then just daddy." I said and she looked at me. "My brothers."

She took a deep breath. "I'll handle that just go get your father."

I nodded and left out the room to get my dad.

Beyoncé's POV

I dialed Chanel's number. It took her a minuet to pick up.

"Hello?"

"Chanel, are you okay? What happened?" I asked.

"What you mean what happened?"

"Chanel, what happened at work? Why are you home right now?" I asked.

"How you know something-"

"Chanel, there's footage going around so tell me what happened now." I said sitting down.

"As soon as they said they had to check the footage I knew it would leak." She said sighing. "I told you Christian was a guest star this week. Anyway, I was going to eat and he was outside my trailer wanting to talk. I told him I didn't, he said it was because of Vince. Then he got mad I didn't say thank you after he congratulated me on the baby. Oh, then he said the baby is suppose to be his. Ma, he's crazy. I don't know what is wrong with him."

"Are you okay?"

"Kind of. He was grabbing me so my wrist has a bruise and it slightly hurts." I said.

"Do you want to press charges? You are hurt Chanel." I said rubbing my forehead. I feel a headache coming.

"I don't wanna go through all that." She groaned.

Shawn came in the room and closed the door. He sat beside me.

"Chanel, your father just walked in. Do you want to tell him or you want me to tell him?" I asked.

"Tell me what?" He asked.

"Daddy, Christian and I got into on set."

"Got into it?" He asked.