Bear Hunting as a Lancer

3 Years Later

...

It has been Three years since Izuku met Muramasa, and even though he never truly knew the man, his words resounded in Izuku's heart, he spent all those three years training and adjusting to Muramasa's body, he even learned how to create swords from nothing, this was of course due to Muramasa's power, It was still early, but Izuku knew that with time he could master all his techniques.

Izuku was now in the forest that he met Muramasa in, it has been like a second home to him, as all of the training he did was here, and if you looked around you could see so many trees that has been cut or scratched,

Izuku has managed to make Muramasa's swords his, but his biggest drawback was his sword play, he hates to admit it, but he couldn't use swords for shit, and apparently so was Muramasa, Muramasa wasn't some genius swordsman, he was a Blacksmith, with extraordinary talent, the only reason Muramasa could use swords so well, was his host, Emiya Shirou, however Izuku doesn't have that luxury.

And although he could ask his mom to go to a Dojo and learn swordplay, he didn't want to risk others learn about his ability, ever since he was lost his mom has been too worried about him, and even after three years, Izuku has yet to tell her about his true power, he just told her that his Quirk was the transformation itself and that he is stronger by a small margin.

"Alright, Don't fuck me over again, Let's go *Sigh* Please, don't blow up my body" Izuku was sitting in a Lotus position as he planed to use his quirk, ever since the incident with Muramasa, it has traumatized him a bit, he feared that his quirk might kill him, which is why he trained so much, so he can master his Quirk

"Throne of Heroes"

As soon as he said that Izuku felt as if someone invaded his body, but unlike last time he could clearly control it, he then brought a mirror that he has to his face, just to check if he changed again "Oh, Thank god, I thought I might transform again"

"Oh So you're the One that has been using Powers of Servant Eh, although I hate your face, I like you Kid, But unfortunately for you, I'm not a swordsman, I use Spears"

Hearing a voice in his head Izuku instantly turned around than he sighed and said "Who are you"

"Can't you tell? I'm the greatest Spear man in Ireland, Cu Chulainn "

Izuku opened his eyes wide as immediately after learning the true name of the Lancer all his abilities and powers flowed into Izuku, he could feel it, it was as if he was Cu Chulainn himself

Izuku Closed his eyes than manifested the Spear in his hand, this was of course Gae Bolg, although he has never used a spear in his life, he could feel it, it was as if he was a veteran

"What do you think Master? Pretty good eh ? Now then let's go hunt some boars ! HAHAHA"

As if to respond to his words Izuku too wanted to hunt something, although there was no Boars around he knew that this forest is famous for having so many bears in it, and lately there has been too many attacks on people from bears, so it wouldn't hurt if he were to kill some of them

Izuku Jumped on trees as he went straight to catch a bear, it didn't take long before he could sense one, he usually backs out when he sees one and goes home, this time however he wanted a hunt.

Dropping down a small Cliff, he could see the bear trying to drink water but, Izuku immediately double kicked the bear to the side, as he stood waiting for it to fix its position

"Well well, looks like it's your bad day Bear-san, Die"

The bear seeing the human brought out it's claws as it tried to slash Izuku, but he immediately blocked it with the spear, his strength was far more than a bears, so he didn't even bat an eye for it, he then brought the spear in a downwards arc, to slash its arm, and spun the spear behind him before stabbing the bear's heart

The bear fell down dead on it's face as Izuku looked at its lifeless body

"Nice Hunt Master, now go prepare some Fire, it's not going to eat itself"

Izuku heard Cu's words and only respond with "Huh ?"

"What, you want to eat it right?"

Izuku had a disgusted face on him as he said "No what the fuck, I don't want to eat a bear!"

"Then why did you kill it ?"

Izuku looked at the bear and said "I was getting used to your body"

"What the fuck master, don't kill animals if you don't plan to eat them, or if you were in danger ! Fuck this! Burry it, listen Kid I know that you are adjusting to strength but animals are important don't go around killing them just like that"

Izuku looked at the dead animal as he finally realized that he just killed an Innocent animal for no reason, he wouldn't call himself an animal rights advocate, but he at least knew not to kill animals for no reason, so he only dropped his head and placed his hand on the bear's head saying "I'm sorry, I will honor you with a burial"

"Well It's fine master, you're still a Kid, and you're learning, looks like I have to go, you can only keep me for 10 Minutes, I'm one of the best, so that means you're powerful, make sure to summon a Saber next time, it will help you learn to use the powers of that guy, Muramasa"

Hearing Cu's words Izuku finally knew that his servants are aware of each other, he then went back to normal as he felt the power he had leave, but it would seem that the spearman ship that Cu gave him at least stayed for a small degree "so I can retain some of my servant's abilities huh, That was Cu Chulainn, I wonder why wasn't I surprised, I knew him from the anime, I guess it has been 8 years since I heard of him, I probably forgot all the fate lore *sigh* time to dig a hole I guess"