Class 1-A

If you wish to read more than check out my patreon at

"https://www.patreon.com/Riadooo"

you get all the written chapters and more exclusives

If you wish to support me or this story than that how to do it !

I appreciate every one who reads or supports !

have fun Reading !!

//********************************************************\\

2 Weeks Later

...

Today was the start of Izuku's first day, walking thought the school's hallways Izuku was looking for his class when he ran into someone "uhh, My bad" the person that hit Izuku looked at him and said "it's okay, I'm to blame as well" before leaving, Izuku looked at the black haired girl walk, than kept on looking for his class

After a while Izuku found his class, before he walked in, he heard two students going at it, and he could tell who the annoying one

"Don't put your legs on the desk! That is disrespectful towards the class?"

"NO, as matter a fact, I don't think so I can do whatever I want"

Hearing the annoyance and the wired kid that was waving his hand, Izuku walked in to be greeted by extreme silence, not caring in the slightest he just walked in and looked at the nearest empty desk "Hello! I'm Tenya Ida from SOUMEI Junior High! Welcome to Class 1-A! We will be classmates from now on!" looking at Tenya wave his hand's insinuating a hand shake, Izuku extended his hand to shake him and said "Izuku Midoriya, From who fucking cares Junior high, Nice to meet you Tenya Ida"

"HA, You can't say that that Vulgar language is not allowed in class!!"

Rolling his eyes Izuku was about to tell Tenya to Fuck of before he heard someone call out for him "Midoriya! Nice to see you again, I'm glad we are in the same class!!!"

Looking behind him Izuku found Uraraka wearing her School uniform! (Damn that suits her very well!) "Ah, Good to see you again Ochaco Uraraka" waving her hand Ochaco responded to him saying "OH, no, no Just call me Ochaco, I wanted to thank you again for saving my life!"

"Well, I guess you're Welcome? You can call me Izuku, Izuku Midoriya" (I'm never getting used to calling myself Izuku, But I can't disappoint my mother and use another name, she didn't give to me)

While ignoring Ida, Izuku Looked at the back of the class to see the students that were with him, he couldn't help getting disappointed that Mina wasn't there, well at least until he felt someone close his eyes with their hand "Guess who ?" smiling Izuku said "Good to see that you made it Mina" removing her hand Mina responded Energetically as she said "Yup of course I did ! I came second in my school! Kirishima Over there came 3rd and took the first place in my school!"

"Well it doesn't matter, I'm just happy that I get to share class with two beauties, cause I don't think I can handle a class with this Explosion idiot and that uptight guy" pointing at both Katsuki and Ida Izuku said to mina, as he walked to the end of the class sitting down

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU CALL ME? DON'T THINK THIS IS OVER, I'll BE NUMBER ONE" smiling Izuku retorted "I hope you are liking that second place Explosion boy, you'll be living in it for a long, long while"

Before Katsuki and Izuku Continue Insulting each other a weird man walked in, everyone sat on their places as walked in, He was inside a sleeping bag, and looked like a worm, unzipping the sleeping bag, he fully came out and said "it took you all Eight seconds to quite down, Life is short, so don't waste it kids, My name is Shota Aizawa, I'm your homeroom teacher, nice to meet you all, now here wear these and go to the P.E Ground, Immediately"

Handing out some new clothes Izawa guided everyone to the changing room and then waited for them to change

...

"Fuck this, these clothes are so fucking Cringy *Sigh*"

"Well, that's what you have to do to be a Hero I guess, Hi, My name is Eijiro Kirishima, I saw you fight the other day, you were really strong man!" looking at the red haired spiky kid, Izuku couldn't help but compare him to a Shonen protagonist as he said "Nice to meet you as well Eijiro Kirishima, My Name is Izuku Midoriya, but just call me Izuku" behind Kirishima another Kid showed up, he had Spiky Orange hair that was mostly pointed down "YO, Sup Man, you were Really cool the other day! My Name is Denki Kaminari, Nice to meet ya"

"Nice to meet you as well Kaminari"

Another kid, or as Izuku would call him, a Midget showed up, he had weird ball like purple hair and "Minoru Mineta Professional Pervert, Watch out before I take your girls Mr. Popular" Izuku Tilted his head and looked down to see that he was almost naked and said "Listen up everyone, I appreciate you wanting to introduce yourselves to me, but come on, I ain't gay, so I don't want you all to introduce yourselves when I'm almost naked"

Kirishima was first to respond "Oh, I didn't even notice, my bad man" Kaminari only looked down and Mineta said "Ey, relax, we are all friend here! Don't worry I'll make sure to invite you when we peek on the girl's locker room, actually, Let's do that now!!!" Izuku stared down at Mineta and then said in a deep dark voice "Do that and I'll Rip you apart..." Mineta's body Shivered as he saluted and said "YES SIR!!"

...

After getting to know everyone Izuku went into The P.E Grounds and saw the girls with Aizawa waiting for them, looking at Mina and Ochaco, Izuku wondered (why are they nervous ?)

"Alright everyone, Since you are all here, we are going to do a Quirk Apprehension test"

Everyone responded with "A QUIRK APPREHENSION TEST???!!!" Only Izuku Looked at Aizawa and Sighed "All the same..." Ochaco was first to ask "What about the UA Cermony, Mr.Aizawa" Aizawa only glanced at her as he responded "U.A Is under a lot of pressure to perform well lately, and we can't afford to have students be weak, we are famous for our freedom, both for the students and teaching, Softball Pitch, Standing Long Jumps, 50 Meter Dash and Grip Strength test, you must perform well in all of these and the student that comes last will be expelled from the School!"

Everyone responded in Shock "WHAT!!!!" while Izuku Thought (Truly, All the Same)

Hearing that all the students prepared for the test, this time seriously, because their place in UA was in jeopardy

And in the end these were the results

--

Momo Yaoyorozu 1st – Koji Koda 11th

Shoto Todoroki 2nd – Rikido Sato 12th

Katsuki Bakugo 3rd – Tsuyu Asui 13th

Tenya Ida 4th – Yuga Aoyama 14th

Fumikage Tokoyami 5th – Hanta Sero 15th

Mezo Shoji 6th – Denki Kaminari 16th

Mashirao Ojiro 7th – Kyoka Jiro 17th

Eijiro Kirishima 8th – Toru Hagakure 18th

Mina Ashido 9th – Minoru Mineta 19th

Ochaco Uraraka 10th – Izuku Midoriya 20th

--

//********************************************************\\

If you wish to read more than check out my patreon at

"https://www.patreon.com/Riadooo"

you get all the written chapters and more exclusives

If you wish to support me or this story than that how to do it !

I appreciate every one who reads or supports !

have fun Reading !!