All Might !

If you wish to read more than check out my patreon at

"https://www.patreon.com/Riadooo"

you get all the written chapters and more exclusives

If you wish to support me or this story than that how to do it !

I appreciate every one who reads or supports !

have fun Reading !!

//********************************************************\\

"I Lied... I won't be Expelling anyone, I just wanted to test you all" once again the Entire class was Shocked, From the side Izuku Simply smiled as he heard (Weren't you a bit harsh on him ?) Izuku rolled his eyes as he said (First of all, how the hell did you talk I Didn't even summon you, second of all I just wanted to see his reaction, he seems like a good teacher...But I'm a bit disappointed...)

Cu Who Spoke in Izuku's head said (It seems we have a bond! when you increase you bond with me, we can contact each other like this, but I agree with you, such wonderful abilities wasted on these kids , it's like these Kids Never trained a Single day, That one Katsuki, he is talented, maybe go back to teaching him, we can make a true warrior out of him) Izuku once again rolled his eyes (F*ck no, I don't want to bother with him anymore, I somehow inherited the mentor persona from Muramasa, so I went with it and became his master, but now he can go do it on his own, Trust me Katsuki it going to shock people with his raw potential)

(You say that, but you outshine him most of the time, maybe ease up on him a bit) Izuku Simply shrugged before looking to see Mina come to him "Hey, Izuku that was... Incredible, the strength it takes to do that is amazing! Maybe you are on all might's Level!!!"

Once Again Izuku Simply shrugged as he said "Who Knows... You did very well Mina, I'm Proud of you" Blushing Hard mina said "Well, Yeah Thank you!"

Not letting the students continue their time talking Aizawa

"Alright settle down, Go to your homes for now and tomorrow you will receive you're costumes at home, so harry up and leave"

All the student's eyes shined hearing the words of Aizawa while ignoring him kicking them out, they all wanted to get their costumes and officially start their training to be Pro Heroes

(How does your costume look like anyway? I recommend using a full body Armor) Thinking about what Cu said Izuku answered (Made out of what? yours Is completely made of of leather, and it completely useless, you only survive cause it's enchanted by so many protection spells, Unfortunately I can't enchant, I don't have the affinity to do that, and if I ask any caster of other servant to do it, than the enchantments wont last, for some reason as long as the servants aren't out, the enchantments are useless)

Hearing Izuku's words Cu Chuckled to himself as he said (Have you forgotten who you are ? or are you truly this big of an Edge lord Idiot ?) raising his eyebrows in anger Izuku was about to curse Cu when he remembered (Oh... I'm Senji Muramasa) smiling albeit no one can see it Cu said (That you are, Senji wasn't only one of the best sword makers of all time, He was a Supreme Forger which means) Izuku's lips curled upwards as he continued Cu's talk (which means I can forge the best armor this world will ever see)

...

Tomorrow morning

...

Inside Pro Hero Class-A was a big commotion as the students where gob smacked about their new Teacher, All Might

"HAHAHA I AM HERE !!! I have become the new teacher at UA! NOW THEN LET US START ! FIRST THING I MUST DO IS INTRODUCE MYSELF HAHAHA! MY NAME IS ALL MIGHT AND I AM A HERO, MY DUTY IS TO SAVE EVERYONE AND HELP OTHERS"

Everyone was smiling hearing all might mention that he was going to be their new teacher, of course this was not a big shock to Izuku, who knew about this happening (I had expected things to change a bit considering he didn't give anyone his quirk yet, which means that at the moment, he has no candidates) hearing his master's words cu shimmed in (is that a good thing ? do you not want his powers ?)

Replying to cu's inquiry Izuku said (no thanks, his quirk is fantastic, but I don't know it's effect over my own quirk, It might even cancel it completely, besides I don't need it, some servants in my rooster are way stronger than he is, if anything this is a good thing, if all might doesn't find someone to replace him, then he will have two choices, one is Katsuki, He is changed, he is still short tempered, but his new found strength will allow him to immediately control 30% of "All for one" immediately which makes him a strong candidate, but he isn't the only one)

Hearing what Izuku said Cu Asked (who would be the other one ? Katsuki was trained by you personally, and by extension Shishou)

Smiling Izuku said (the other one is the true and original candidate to "One for All" he is called Mirio, He has the true qualities of a hero that the previous host of my body didn't have, All might is going to have a tough choice to make)

Looking at All Might Izuku could see that the man was eying him closely, his reaction was different to other students, so of course he noticed that

All might of course true to his nature said "Now Then let us not forget why we are here ! you all want to be heroes, and to be one you have to have the power, Wits, and determination to be one ! so I have made a small test for you all, a battle between heroes and villains ! now come with me we will go to the UA High Ground B for Practical Training"

All the students had question marks over their heads as Momo Yaoyorozu asked "does that mean we get to use our costumes?"

All might immediately responded with his high pitched voice as he said "Of course! go to the changing rooms and get your costumes ready ! but wait ! I heard one of you didn't give any sizes or requirements for his costume, ah here you are, Izuku Midoriya, Did you forget to send in your request?"

Izuku simply smiled as he said "No I didn't, but I already have a costume, I made one myself"

//********************************************************\\

If you wish to read more than check out my patreon at

"https://www.patreon.com/Riadooo"

you get all the written chapters and more exclusives

If you wish to support me or this story than that how to do it !

I appreciate every one who reads or supports !

have fun Reading !!