Aftermath

If you wish to read more than check out my patreon at

"https://www.patreon.com/Riadooo"

you get all the written chapters and more exclusives

If you wish to support me or this story than that how to do it !

I appreciate every one who reads or supports !

have fun Reading !!

//********************************************************\\

In a dark room with multiple monitors, the symbol of peace and number one hero in the world All might was watching the monitors with a peculiar mouse, they were gob smacked at the performance of a certain students "you think he is qualified to take it ? What are the criteria's that you are looking for Toshinori?" the mouse spoke as his eyes gleamed with sharp intelligence

Toshinori or as known to the public, All might, looked at the monitor before saying "physically he is more than qualified, I think with that amount of power he showed, using 20% of all for one in his first day may not be a dream, but I have to get to know him first, what I'm looking for is a Symbol of peace, not just some hard hitting hero, put him in the class 1-A so I can monitor him Principal Nezu, and perhaps I will get close to him, so I can get to know his true character"

Looking at the results Nezu, the peculiar mouse who is also the principal of this school said "looking at his results I'm sure he will be in class 1-A *sigh* we don't have unlimited budget and he broke all our villain Bots"

...

"IZUKU! You never told me you were this strong!!!" hearing the energetic voice behind him, Izuku smiled and looked behind him to find Mina about to pounce on him, not caring in the slightest Izuku watched her dangle on him while hugging him and said "Yo, Sup Mina"

"Hey Izuku, Good to see you again, you really outdone everyone out there" hearing Mina's remark Izuku scratched his head and has an wary smile on his face and said "I think I might have over done it, ahaha, Well any way, I saw you fight too, you were great!"

Hearing Izuku's words Mina Said "while not the best I did okay, I wished I was on the top 10 but it's okay!"

While talking with Mina another girl came to talk to Izuku (Oh? it's the one I saved, with the floating quirk, pretty strong quirk for a little girl)

"Hey, Ahh, Midoriya right? Thank you so much for saving my life earlier, I should have done better! Again Thank you so much!" seeing the girl lower her head and thank him, Izuku raised his hand said "No No, There is no need, I just did my duty, don't forget we are future heroes, Ahh ?" Startled but Izuku's words the girl said "Ochaco! Ochaco Uraraka, that's my name!" hearing her name Izuku looked at the large screen and said "Oh you're the fourth in ranking, well congratulations!"

"Thank you!"

"Since Izuku forgot to introduce me I'll do it my self! My name is Mina! Mina Ashido! Nice to meet you Ochaco!"

"Oh! Nice too meet you as well Mina!"

Ryo while staring at the large screen looked at Mina and said "How will you know that you qualified?" hearing his question Mina answered him "they said they will send letters to our home with the answers, and what class we will be in"

"I see, Well I better go, An Idiot is coming" seeing that Bakugo was coming towards him, Izuku decided not to introduce him to the girls and would like to talk with the idiot alone

"IZUKU!!!"

"Alright see ya girls later" leaving the girls to talk on their own Izuku went in the direction of the Raging Boy and said "Will you stop screaming! What a pest"

"THIS IS NOT OVER IZUKU!!! I WILL BE NUMBER ONE!" hearing the kid scream in his face, Izuku Chopped his head and said "I told you not to scream in my face again! I may not be your master anymore but I can still break you in two!" getting chopped Bakugo fell on his butt and said "OW, WHAT THE HELL, I'LL KILL YOU" droping down to meet Bakugo's gaze "you are really playing with fire here kid, if I didn't have a soft spot for your mo- I mean YOU than I would have broken your knees, now get out of here, I told you not to follow me anymore, I want to see you improve on your own, now get out of here!"

"TSK, Whatever"

With Bakugo complying and leaving, Izuku looked around him and then left to his home, he had already done everything he wanted, so it's better to relax than stay here...

...

Reaching his house Izuku opened the door to meet his mother's longing gaze as she said

"How was it? Did you do well Izuku?" Smiling at his mom's words Izuku said "yeah, I'm in, it wasn't that hard" scratching her head awkwardly Inko looked at Izuku and said

"You're in? I thought they send messages to let people know?" hearing his mother's words Izuku smiled warily as he said "they announced the top 10 and I came in first, so I knew was in, kinda obvious that they will pick me because if they don't - ughh Mom ?" While rambling about how easy the UA Exam was Izuku was surprised when his mom jumped on him and hugged him saying "OMG! You are in Izuku! You're in! You can be a hero now Son!"

With the initial shock of his mother going away, Izuku hugged his mother and said "yeah, I'll be a hero now mom, it may take time but I Promised someone to succeed, so I'm definitely Going to be Number one!"

...

Few days later Izuku received a mail from the UA High School that gave him his acceptance speech and showed him his class

{Izuku Midoriya, The Power Hero, Quirk: Body Change, Congratulation you are in Class 1-A}

"the motherfuckers better change those stupid ass names!"

...

In A Dark Room an extremely pale man was sitting on a chair with his knees up watching a tv Screen "I want that Quirk, Kurogiri, He can summon Rain and Lightning and he has an Impressive Strength" Kurogiri a giant Void looking person with a weird robotic mask looked at the screen and said "Indeed, the next time All For one Contacts us we will inform him of this kid's quirk, he will be very interested in it"

//********************************************************\\

If you wish to read more than check out my patreon at

"https://www.patreon.com/Riadooo"

you get all the written chapters and more exclusives

If you wish to support me or this story than that how to do it !

I appreciate every one who reads or supports !

have fun Reading !!