Talk With Nezu and The Start of the Date!

If you wish to read more than check out my patreon at

"https://www.patreon.com/Riadooo"

you get all the written chapters and more exclusives

If you wish to support me or this story than that how to do it !

I appreciate every one who reads or supports !

have fun Reading !!

//********************************************************\\

Knocking on the door to Nezu's Office, Izuku awaited for Nezu's permission to come in

"Come In"

Walking inside Izuku could see Nezu waiting for him in his office (damn, he really looks like a full on Mice, I expected him to look a bit different)

Speaking as Izuku was sitting on his chair Nezu Proceeded to introduce himself "Hello there Mr. Izuku Midoriya, I'm Nezu the UA High School Principal, I believe this is the first time we met, I hope my appearance doesn't surprise you!"

Setting down, Izuku looked at Nezu then looked at the office before he said "No it doesn't, Also this is indeed the first time we met Mr., Nezu, I'm Izuku Midoriya, The Future N:1 Hero, Nice too meet you"

"Indeed, Confidence is Important for a student" before Nezu could continue Izuku interrupted him and said "Not Confidence Mr. Nezu, I only speak Facts, now Excuse me Interrupting you, but I was wondering, why you have called me here, at first I thought, he might want to thank me for Helping with the USJ Incident, but, after further thinking I came to my currant conclusion, You want to talk to me about my Violent handling of Villains, Now, was I close? Or is my conclusion False?"

"Well Mr. Midoriya, you seem to be in a hurry, is there some appointment you want to be in, that our meeting is delaying?"

Looking at Nezu who attempted to dodge the subject Izuku nodded and said "Yes, I have a date with a very lovely lady, but it is none of your business, is it Principal Nezu?"

Taken aback a bit by Izuku's brash nature Nezu said "Did I do something wrong Mr. Midoriya, you seem oddly aggressive towards me"

"Oh, don't tell me you didn't see that coming after scanning me like an Animal in a cage, excuse my words, a Human in cage, since the moment I came here, you have been scanning my nature and behavior as if I was some sort of an exotic creature to you"

Once again taken back but Izuku's Brash nature and hard truths Nezu laughed as he said "Ahhaha, I see, I Apologize Mr. Midoriya, Your sense are indeed correct, I have been doing that, but you have to excuse me, it's in my nature to do that, not only to you but too all new humans I meet, unfortunate it's a habit I developed when I was in captivity"

This time it was Izuku's turn to be Surprised, he didn't expect Principal Nezu to be honest with him so he sighed as he said "I apologize as well, I don't like when people attempted to gauge or judge me" due to his old life, Izuku hated when people judge or looked down on him, he liked anime and manga, and was overly introverted, but he also was a decent person, with normal values, so he was a bit Insecure about how people viewed him

"Now back to why I called you here, yes, it was indeed about the Violence you showed in the USJ incident, in all honesty, I cant tell you that those Villains didn't deserve it, but I was worried about the way you seemed to 'Enjoy it' or more like didn't mind it, it seemed natural and Okay to you, and so I called you here to judge your character myself"

Nodding in understanding, Izuku said "And? What do you think?"

"To tell you the truth, I fear you Mr. Midoriya, you have one of the strongest quirks that we have ever witnessed, if you turn to the dark side, I can see that you will bring utter destruction to civilization, but I also have faith in you, you seem to be the type to be determined, someone that has a plan, and an idea of the future, someone that will be a great hero for the future, I don't know what the future holds Mr. Midoriya, but I know that it will indeed be shaped by your actions and the actions of people around you"

Sighing Izuku got up from his chair and said "Listen Principal Nezu, My Quirk is Called the Throne of Heroes, I don't want to be nor will I be able to be a Villain, the servants I have can easily decide not to help me, If you see me do something that isn't heroic, than you must know that it is you who doesn't understand heroes, not me, Cause I'm the definition of a hero"

turning around Izuku walked to the door and then said

"Now this was a good discussion Principal Nezu, but as I said before I have previous attachments, so I'll be taking my leave"

Izuku walked out of the Office leaving a bewildered Nezu, he didn't know what to think of Izuku's words

(Maybe he is right, maybe it is us who are wrong) thought Nezu, but he shook his head in denial

...

"I hope you didn't have to wait for too long !"

Turning to see that Izuku has Arrived, Momo, Smiled and said "Of course not, I have a phone you know, like any ordinary human, I can Entertain myself for few minutes"

Smiling wide Izuku said "Well, I hope that entertainment isn't as great as what I have in store for us tonight!"

"Well, just so you know, I'm very Critical, you asked me on a date today, so you must at least have some place in mind, if you don't I might be very disappointed *huh* AHHHHHHHHHHH"

Before she could continue her words Momo was surprised by Izuku holding her tight, and as she got confused, she saw the whole world speed up, as she flew in the air, and the city looked smaller and smaller, so of course her first reaction was to scream, but after few second she said "YOU CAN FLY!"

"YEAH, IT'S COOL RIGHT, NOW COVER YOUR EARS, I'M GONNA SPEED UP"

"huh, WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT"

...

Atop of Mount Fuji Two figures could be seen sitting together, looking at the ground below them

"That was amazing! But Also Very reckless, you know you could get in serious trouble if you were found out right? Using your quirk outside school grounds is Illegal"

Rolling his eyes Izuku said "Hey don't blame me, it's all your fault"

"What? What did I do?"

"Well since you are incredibly rich, I couldn't think of any place that might impress you (all the places that can are too expensive for me) so instead I decided to take you to a place where money doesn't play a part! And low and behold, Mount Fuji was right on the corner! So what do you think?"

Smiling wide Momo leaned on Izuku and Said "Amazing!"

//********************************************************\\

If you wish to read more than check out my patreon at

"https://www.patreon.com/Riadooo"

you get all the written chapters and more exclusives

If you wish to support me or this story than that how to do it !

I appreciate every one who reads or supports !

have fun Reading !!