Introductions !

If you wish to read more than check out my patréon at

"https://www.patréon.com/Riadooo"

you get all the written chapters and more exclusives

If you wish to support me or this story than that how to do it !

I appreciate every one who reads or supports !

have fun Reading !!

//********************************************************\\

After spending the night with Medea teaching him about how to make an Enhancement and a Defense type Mystic code, Izuku Went to his bed, where the rest of his training finished with Merlin

...

Inside a Dream world Merlin was standing in front of a panting Izuku who was leaning on a Katana he created "God damn it, How can you do that every time !"

"Well you dropped your guard and I took my chance, you have improved greatly in the last couple of years"

"hmm, I don't know if that is a complement or not, I have yet to land a single blow on you, and I should have, but you keep cheating" smiling at Izuku's accusations, Merlin said "well I don't know if it's cheating, you have to find a way to hit me" Growling in anger Izuku said "I would have done this, but we are in YOUR dream world"

"Ahhaha, it is part of the training to keep my pretty face uninjured" smiling in arrogance Izuku said "Well, say that when I finally Summon Artoria" with a question mark on his heard Merlin said "What does that mean ? Artoria cares deeply for me, she would probably hug me Immediately after she sees me"

"Whatever you tell yourself you old pervert, anyway let me go to sleep, I have school tomorrow"

"welp, I had some fun, see you later"

...

Spending a lovely morning in his house, Izuku went straight to school where he met up with Mina on the road, together they had a nice chat before reaching their class

"well, it was nice talking to you, maybe we should do this every day Izuku" smiling Izuku said "of course, maybe next time we should spice it up and compare our tastes !"

Understanding the meaning of Izuku's words, Mina blushed as she said "Sure"

Sensing Aizawa's arrival, Izuku said goodbye to Mina and went to his seat

Aizawa walked inside the class with all the teachers for Class-A

Homeroom Teacher - Shota Aizawa 'Eraser Head'

English Teacher - Hizashi Yamada 'Voice Hero'

Foundational Hero Studies Teacher - Toshinori Yagi 'All might'

Modern Literature Teacher - Ken Ishiyama 'Cementoss'

Mathematics Teacher - Ectoplasm

Aizawa Walked in front of them and then said "by suggestion from the Principal we will be holding a Student introduction meet up, unlike the normal one, you will be telling everyone who you are and what your quirk does, this way we can highlight compatible students, and it will allow you to get to know each other better and how to help each other in the future if you ever needed to"

Nodding their heads, the students prepared themselves as Aizawa Started calling them one by one to do the introduction

Izuku decided to keep tabs on the ones he was interested in

...

"My Name is Mina Ashido, I'm 15 years old, my dream is to be a Hero and I'm on my way to achieving that right now!

My Quirk is {Acid} it allows me to create a strong Acid from my body, this is why my skin is Pink, although I can't do it for too long because Although I Have resistance to my Acid, it isn't full immunity which means I can harm myself if I use it for too long"

Hearing Mina's introduction the one thing that Izuku noted was her weakness (*sigh* these Kids are too trusting, they just mention their weakness as if it was normal, Well that will at least allow me to develop their mystic codes around their weakness's)

...

"My Name is Shoto Todoroki, My goal is to be the N:1 Hero, My Quirk is {Half Hot-Half Cold} it allows me to create Fire from my left side and Ice from my right side, I cannot control outside sources other than my own, and I can only use them in conjunction cause, I can overheat or get a frostbite if I overuse a single one"

After Shoto's introduction, Came one more before it was Katsuki's turn

"My Name is Katsuki Bakugo, My dream is to be the N:1 Hero of all time, but for now I'll settle for beating Izuku, My Quirk is {Explosion} it allows me to create nitroglycerin-like material from my sweat, this used to only be from my palms, but I can do it from my feat too now, I have no weakness cause I am the strongest"

"You cannot use it in cold weather and it hurts you if you use it for too long, Move away now, it's my turn"

Interrupted Izuku as he walked to the stand

Not wanting to get humiliated like last time, Katsuki bit his lips as he left the stand

Izuku turned and looked at the interested students and teachers who wanted to know what his quirk was as he said

"My name is Izuku Midoriya, I made a promise to someone that I will be a hero, and so I will achieve it, I don't really care weather I'm N:1 or not but I sure as hell Ain't letting someone weaker than me rank higher

Since you are all curios I will tell you what my quirk is.

It's Called {Throne of Heroes} It allows me to summon heroes from the past, mythos and fantasy, I use their powers as if they are my own, this why you all have noticed me using wide variety of abilities, cause they are not mine

It's weakness is that I can only summon one servant every day (Ha, Fucking Idiots, I can tell you what my quirk is but I there ain't no way in hell that I'm telling you my weaknesses, hell I can summon twelve servants a day) that is all, any questions ?"

Knowing that there might be some questions due to the mysteriousness of his quirk, Izuku asked first

It was obviously Momo Yaoyorozu who asked the first question "I watched footage from your UA Entrance Exam, what hero did you summon? Also how long can you use a hero for ?"

Nodding his head at the question he said "The hero you all saw in UA Exam was Orion the hunter from Greek Mythos, as for the time limit it is One hour"

//********************************************************\\

If you wish to read more than check out my patréon at

"https://www.patréon.com/Riadooo"

you get all the written chapters and more exclusives

If you wish to support me or this story than that how to do it !

I appreciate every one who reads or supports !

have fun Reading !!