Dragons Suck (BoyxBoy)

So i got a comment on Complex, and it said I should do a DragonxWerewolf boyxboy. Guess what thats what I did ;D. So thank her. Her username is EselyearFennwell. TOTTALY DEDICATED TO YOU BABE.

And Complex I'm still thinking about the next chapter stupid Karma got me which chapter 5

CHAPTER 1

DANDI'S P.O.V

I fell to the floor as I was just finished with another hair cut by the only person who ever came to see him. Well, not willingly. The barbor walked away scoffing at the pile of mess at the ground, me. He closed the door with a loud thud and locked it. I sighed and leaned against the wall touching my hair. I looked around my chamber, my eyes completely used to the dark. The chamber stunk of feces and pee. I could only imagine how I smelt from only getting hosed down by water 4 times every 6 months. I laughed at myself. What happened to my life? Tears dropped from my face as I let my body completely fall to the floor. I made small sounds as tears spilled out. I closed my eyes to prevent them and fell asleep

SILON'S P.O.V

I turned off my music bored with life. "MIYA!" My personal maid Mya came in with a bow. "Tell the chef to make me food!" She nodded and bowed before she left. I sighed and got up as she left. I got Mya a couple of years ago when I was lazy. I've slept with her before, but it was a one night stand. Since I'm bisexual I've also slept with her brother.. Whatever, I'm bored. I've never viewed the full castle before, I can do that to waste time till my food is done.

Let's see I've seen the whole upstairs and some of the downstairs.. I haven't seen the last below floor. that will be an interesting view, I don't even know what's down there. I walked into my hallway winking at a view girls who passed. I walked down the long stairs until I came to a narrow door at the end. I opened the door and all I saw was darkness. I squinted my eyes till I got used to the dark. There was a long hallway and a door at the very end. "Eh." I said to myself and walked to the door and unlocked the locks on it. It must be really secret since there's a lock on it, even more interesting. I slowly opened and backed up a little covering my nose and mouth with my hand. Whatever was in here stank like hell. I walked further in the smell pushing threw my hand. My eyes got used to the even darker place and I looked around the room. I saw a huge glob on the floor and I took my time walking to it. Maybe it's something dead. I focused my eyes and let my dragons night vision display the scene in front of me. It was a person! I began saying the usual, "Hey.." and "Hello?" and stuff like that. It stirred and it turned to where it's face was facing me. A girl?!? Wait no, a boy. Wait, what? I poked it with my finger and it's eyes slowly opened and it rose of the ground. I have to say it was beautiful. It must be a girl. "Who are you?" I said.

"I don't know." I furrowed my eyebrows, how does she not know who she is, and what's up with her voice.  "Who are you..?" AND this person doesn't even know who I am.

"I am Silon. I'm going to be the new king. Why are you here?" She shrugged.

"I was brought here when my pack was attacked. That's what they told me.." Pack? Wait hold on, is she captive here. No one told me we hold people captive here. This is too much.

Well I have to help her, I just can't walk away. I grabbed her hand and pulled her up which was very very easy. I dragged her out of the chamber until she pulled her hand back. "What are you doing?" I furrowed my brows at her.

"Helping you." I didn't let her put another word in. I sneakily took her to my room. When she came in, I actually looked at her. She doesn't have much of a chest. She has pretty short hair too. Her face structure is sharp, and beautiful. I have to say she is cute. I snapped out of it and pointed to the bathroom. "Go take a shower." She looked at me questioningly.

"What's a... Shower?" she sounded curious but damn She can't be that stupid, wait she probably doesn't know a lot she was held captive. Now I'm stupid.

"Something you use to get clean.." She looked around, and dazed at the mirror in my room. She looked back to me.

"Can you help me get a shower." Oh lord.

"I can't I'm a boy, you're a girl.."her  eyebrows nearly touched in confusion.

"But I'm a boy.." wait what. Now she's back to being stupid.

"Do you have amnesia?" She cocked her head which was really cute.

"I am.. I don't know how to prove it.." She looked down a blushed. Wait this is my chance.. I smirked and stood up.

"Okay I'll help you." I took her hand and led her to the bathroom. "Take your clothes off." she lifted the only thing she had on, and way oversized shirt, and took it off. Revealing the only proof I needed to prove... She...was a boy. I sighed to myself. Bummer. I looked up and down his body, his defenseless look made me want to take him right then and there. Okay Silon snap out of it. I turned the shower on and waited for it to warm up before turning to the boy. "Step in. And what's your name?" I had to help him get in. Great I feel like a mom helping her child.

"It's Dandi.." Isn't that not a girl name? Feel the sarcasm? I took the shower head and turned it on and sprayed his hair which made him jump.

"Sorry, is it too hot?" he shook his head. Maybe I should teach him this stuff. I took the shampoo from the side of the tub. "This is shampoo. It makes your hair smell good, and clean. You put some in your hand and put it in your hair. Then you scrub it around till it gets foamy, and it wash it out." I demonstrated it on him while I was explaining it. He continuously nodded till I stopped. "I'm not sure if I should wash your body.." He looked at me with a cute confused look. I sighed again and put body wash on him and started rubbing his body till I got to the more sweet spots. I was already turned on. I needed to look away.. I hesitantly tore my eyes away to look at his face to find him interested in the bubbles. I continued rubbing his body and accidentally brushed across his nipple, I felt him shiver and I looked at him to see his lips slightly parted, what I would do to kiss him. Aw damn am I falling in love. I haven't even known him that long. I went to continue scrubbing but his delicate hand stopped me. I looked up and saw him slightly panting.

"I feel hot.." My eyes widened. Oh damn, did I turn him on too. Lord, he looks so hot. I brought my eyes to his lips. Okay I need to stop this. I stood up and pulled him up with me I wrapped a towel around him and walked into the room. I sat on the bed and saw my food and a cup of water on a table. I saw Dandi seating on a seat naked, hair damp. Still having a faint pant. I rummaged through my drawer and got out boxers, sweat pants, and shirt and gave it to him. He put them on, I guess he knew how to do that

"Have you drank anything?" he shook his head. I took the water ad gave it to him along with the food. He ate the food quickly and drank down the drink, but before he did I saw a white pill slip into his mouth with the water. Damn the world, this is what Mya did when she wanted to have sex with me shed give me the drug that makes you aroused. What am I going to do? This is too much sexualness.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

-B0unc3