5. Birthdays

Ok I am soo so sorry I haven't updated in so long it's just I had exams and was really busy. I tried to make this one bigger.

I really hope you like this

__________________________

Turning 19

Sam's POV

"I like to edit edit! I like to edit edit! I like to...... EDIT!!" I sang as sat on my bed. I had my long blond hair tied back into a ponytail. I was wearing white high rise shorts and a blue and white striped tank top that tucked into it. Topping it off with a pair of black rayban glasses.

I am just finishing picture of Niall and I the first day we became friends and a picture of one of us a few months ago and I do have to say it looks amazing. Today is Nialls birthday september 13 and I can't wait to see him! He is supposed to come home late tonight and I have missed him so much.

Like they say absence makes the heart grows fonder. And man have I grown fonder of him. I mean having him away from me for so long has really made me realize how much I love him and how much I want to be with him.

Look at me getting all deep. Wow that is not like me at all.

The doorbell rang snapping me out of my thoughts. I waited for my mom to answer it.

Again the bell rang.

Sighing I got up and went downstairs to the door. Mom must not be home.

Opening it I squealed.

Quickly I regained my poise, "Hello stranger is there something I can help you with?"

Niall smiled "um yah. Is Doris free? I haven't seen her in so long!"

I looked at my hand pretending it was a schedule. "Yah actually Doris the fence is fre- oh I can't do this anymore! NIALL! I missed you so much!!"I screamed jumping into his arms.

He laughed wrapping his arms tightly around me. "Man do I miss your hugs." I said into his neck. Taking a deep breath, inhaling his amazing cologne.

"I missed you so much Sammy!" He said. Walking in the house and into the living room dropping my on the couch.

"Congrats on getting 3ed that's amazing. But you know I personally thought you should have won. But maybe I'm biased. No I don't think so. Ok yah I am." I rambled looking at him.

Man Sam stop talking your getting nervous in Front of Niall. CALM YOUR FEELS SAMANTHA!!

"Woah slow down. But yah 3ed is amazing. And of corse your biased. Your my main girl you have to be biased." Oh. My. Gosh. He just called me his main girl freaking out inside right now!! Focus Sam he's still talking with those perfect lips. Crap focus!!!

"Sorry what?" I say a blush creeping up on my cheeks.

"Samantha I have something to tell you." He said a worried look on his face.

I smiled "Nialler you can tell me anything."

He took a deep breath, "Sam I'm moving to London in a give days. So I can stay with the boys and work on One Directions career."

My face dropped, and I jumped into Nialls lap.

"Niall you can go, I don't want to be away from you anymore. That month that you were gone was the worst month I've had. I don't want to lose you Niall. I can't do that." I said my eyes tearing up.

He rubbed my back shushing me. "Sammy there is no way I could leave you for that long. T-that's why I want you to come with me."

"Really?" I say pulling back to look at him. He looked a little scared for my answer.