10. Peanut butter and bananas

So guy this book just got 300 reads im freaking out your the best!!!

Ok so this is just a filler chapter but I still really hope you like it!

____________________________________________________

*Sam's POV*

Yawning I slip my feet into my slippers and stand up.

I stretch my arms up to the ceiling and stand up on my tippy toes. Getting a good stretch in before I walk into my bathroom, hearing my stomach rumble.

"Ill take a shower after breakfast." I say to myself as I quickly wash my face. Waking me up a little bit more.

Once I'm done I walk out of my room and into the hall.

I can faintly hear what sounds like Louis' , Harry's, and Liam's showers on from their rooms.

I cringe, Louis singing a little too loud for my liking this early in the morning.

Walking down the stairs I walk through the main hall into the kitchen to find Zayn sitting on one of the island stools on his iPhone. His hair matted down from his previous hours of sleeping, a pair of fake glasses over his eyes as he scans twitter. His bare back faced away from me his bottom half covered in only his boxers.

"Morning Zayn, nice to see you this morning. It's a little more than I wanted to see of you this morning, but I can live with it." I say smiling as I see Zayn jump a little bit. Probably because I snuck up behind him.

That's right I'm a ninja.

"Hey morning Sam, sorry forgot you were here." Zayn said blushing a little.

I walk around the island so I'm facing him.

"No worries Zaynie," I say smiling. "I'm used to it When ever Niall stayed over at my house he would always be walking around in his boxers."

"At least you haven't seen Harry naked yet. Now that's a sight for sore eyes." He said chuckling a bit.

"Yah I bet it would be." I said turning around looking through the cupboards for some breakfast. I finally deciding on a butternana. Don't look at me weird. It's my own creation and it's really good.

I pick up the jar of peanut butter and grab a spoon from the drawer. "I'm just gonna eat in the living room I say to Zayn and I hear him mumble what sounds like okay. I grab the banana and make my way onto the couch and turn on the TV to a random show.

Opening the banana I can hear Louis, Harry and Liam all race down the stairs, once they finally hit the bottom I hear them talking. Well more like yelling.

"Yes I won! I am the king, I top all!" I hear louis yell and Liam and Harry burst out laughing.

"No guys not like that! Come on get your heads out of the gutter."

I hear Louis walk off, Harry and Liam follow once their laughter has died down.

I chuckle to myself before taking a bite of the banana and scooping some peanut butter from the jar putting it in my mouth.

A few seconds latter I hear what can only be Niall walking down the stairs a loud yawn coming from his direction.

I hear him stop and stand at the bottom of the stairs and stand there for what seems like minutes before he finally walks in to the room and sits beside me.

I sit staring at the TV eating my butternana. It looks like Niall is about to say something but I cut him off by getting up and walking into the kitchen, Niall following behind me.