14. Mom and Dad

I'm so sorry but this chapter is short.

But here is the final chapter I really hope you guys like it.

Pictures on the side are explained at the end of the chappie

____________________________________________________________

Sam's POV

Niall parks the car quickly getting out and running over to my side opening my door for me.

I mumble a thank you as he interlocks our hands.

We walk slowly to our front door not wanting the night to end so soon.

A small breeze blows through my hair and the goose bumps rise on my skin. It may be the end of October but its only starting to get cold now and I love it.

I go to grab the doorknob but am pulled back by Niall to face him. I giggle, "What are you doing?"

"You know, as soon as we walk in that door we won't be alone anymore."

I put my forehead against his "Yah that's kind of the reason why we live with four other guys. Duh."

"You know what I mean." He laughs quietly.

I look down and bite my lip. "Niall can I sleep with you tonight."

"Samantha it's only our first date." Niall discloses raising and eyebrow.

I hit his chest playfully, "You know what I mean."

He pulls me into a hug and titters, "I'd love to, you know my beds been awfully cold ever since we stopped having sleepovers."

I smile leaning up to kiss Niall when we hear a cough from inside the house and we pull away. But I'm not loosing this chance, I lean up again only to be interrupted by a louder more obvious cough and the porch lights flickering on and off like crazy.

Niall and I both look at the window beside the door to find Harry smiling wide giving us the thumbs up, then at the window on the other side of the door to see Louis giving us a disapproving look.

"Um I think your dad wants us to come in now." Niall points over to Louis.

"That's not what mom thinks." I say pointing to Harry who is pretending to be two people kissing.

Niall bursts out laughing as I open the door and we walk in.

"Where were you young lady? We were worried." Louis questions.

"I'm going to go change." I announce skipping up the stairs to my room leaving Niall to laugh in the hallway.

"Ok we'll talk about it when you get back down." I hear Louis compromise from downstairs.

With a pair of jogger shorts, one of Nialls old shirts that I've had for years and my pink sequin boot slippers I walk out of my room back down stairs to see Niall wiping tears from his eyes because he was laughing so hard and Louis and Harry looking at him like he's crazy.

Suddenly Liam and Zayn walk into the front hall from the kitchen with a bunch of different snack piled in their hands.

"You guys are back!" Liam exclaims.

"Do you guys want to join in the marathon we're just about to start another movie?" Zayn smile.

I look over to Niall and he shrugs. "We'd love to!"

"We're going to go set up the movie." Liam says as they walk into the living room.

"Niall why were you laughing so much?" Harry questions.