11. Teddy

So here's chapter 11

Sorry it took so long to upload

____________________________________________________*Sam's POV*

"No."

"N-no d-don't go."

"Niall don't go." I plead.

I sit up pin straight breathing heavy, I clutch on to the teddy bear that I got from Niall when I was younger as tears pour from my eyes.

I had that terrible dream again. It was so real this time, like everything actually happened. I know it's just a dream but I can't seem to calm  myself down.

The darkness of my room gives me an eerie   feeling, and I only start to feel worse than before. I bring my knees up to my chin and wrap my arms around them rocking  back and and forth slowly trying to find some comfort.

It feels like he actually left like he's not in his room but instead somewhere far away from me. I have to go check to see if he's still here and it really was just a dream, maybe then ill be able to fall asleep again. 

I would just go to Louis' room and maybe he could calm me down but I know that wont work; it has to be Niall. He's the only one who could calm me down right now.

I slowly get up clutching my teddy as I wipe the tears from my eyes. I manoeuvre around my room trying not to bump into anything. I clutch the cold door knob and slowly open the door.

Walking out into the hallway I take deep breaths trying to calm myself down a little bit more. I walk up to the door across from mine and open it quietly.

"Niall?"

*Nialls POV*

Stepping out of the shower I pull on a new pair of boxers and walk over to my bed falling on it. Today was a tiring day what with the interview and all.

I push myself further on the bed and lie on my back with my head on the pillows, I cover myself up with the blanket  to stop my shivering.

I've been trying to fall asleep for the past three hours but my mind is just moving way to fast.

All I can think about is Sam and the way she's been acting the past few days. She's always hanging out with Louis, I mean she has the right to hang out with whoever she wants but she barely even talks to me anymore and when she's in a room by herself and I come to talk to her, she gets up and walks away.

I even tried to confront her once but she just cut me off and started talking to the other boys about different things.

And when we played the football game she picked the teams and didn't put me on hers. We're always on the same team ever since we met we have been. So why did she not want to be on my team anymore? Why is she ignoring me?

I'm starting to get really mad now my mind is probably blowing this way out of proportion but I can't help it. It's gotten to the point where she won't even talk to me.

When we were in the car to the interview she acted like she didn't notice me and put her ear buds in turning up the music so loud we all could hear.

And when we were on the way home she wouldn't talk to me, and she was pretending to sleep. That's right she thought I didn't notice but I did that was fake sleeping.

She also stormed off to bed quickly once we got home and she knew I would want to talk to her; now that hurt.

It's just so frustrating I don't even know what's wrong Sam is just all of a sudden giving me the cold shoulder.