8. Carlos and Action Man

I promised myself i would update at least once over march break. So here it is!!!

Ok so I'm going to start this one off with a dream ill tell you when it starts and ends by putting these lines ~~~~~~ their like the fog ;)

____________________________________________________

~~~~~~starting dream fog~~~~~~~

"What's up sammy?" Niall questions with a smile on his face.

I'm sitting on Nialls bed with the sound of a thunderstorm loud against his window as I try and concentrate on why I came into his room.

"Niall I like you," I take a deep breath, "I like you a lot. And I just want to know if you like me back." I look up at him.

His face changes quickly into disgust shock and repulsion.

"Oh no I knew I shouldn't have done this it was a bad ide-"

"Like you? Like .....you? You have to be kidding me I would never like you. How could you do this to me? Just come out and tell me that you like me, you know how much pressure that puts on me? How hard it is going to be for me to see you every day knowing that you like me when I don't feel the same way. You know, my career has finally kicked off and I can't have anyone ruin it by being in a relationship right now, especially with you."

Tears start to pour down my face and it feels like my heart has literally been ripped out.

"Niall I'm sorry I didn't mean it."

"You know what Samantha, I think you should go back to Ireland. I can't be around you anymore."

"What no Niall don't make me do this."

"I think it will be best for both of us if you just leave." He says before walking out of his room. I curl up into a ball and start to cry.

~~~~~~End of dream fog~~~~~~~~

I sit up strait waking up from that terrible dream. I'm sweating like crazy and there are tears streaming down my face.

That dream was so real it actually felt like it happened like he ripped my heart from my chest.This is worse than I thought.

I need to talk to Louis now!

I pick up my phone and find his name writing him a text.

To: SWAGMASTER FOR DONCASTER😋:

Hey Lou can you please come to my room? I need to talk to you.

Sam xx

My phone quickly vibrated

To: Sam

Sure Sammy ill be right there :)

Lou

*Nialls POV*

I step out of my room stretching, just as Louis walks out.

"Morning Lou." I say tiredly.

"Morning." He says happy as he walks over to Sam's room going to open the door.

"What are you doing?" I question.

"Going into Sam's room. She said she needed to talk to me."

A pang of jealousy goes through me as I mumble an "Oh."

Louis steps in and closes the door behind him.

Why does Sam want to talk to Louis and not me? I'm her best friend I should be the one she comes to if she needs help, or even just needs to talk. And last night She put her head on Louis' shoulder instead of mine. She always puts her head on my shoulder.