6. I'VE BEEN SHOT!

So so so here's the next chappie!

Hope you like it!! My mom did!!

Lol jk she doesn't know I'm writing this so ssshhhhhhhhhhh

Anyways heeeeeerreeeee wweeeeeeeeee goooooooooooiiiio!

Ok from now on their going to stay 19 in the story unless they have a birthday in the story and i explainit if it takes place over a year and i dont make the story like 7 months long or something like that. idk haven't gotten that far in the timeline.

Wow hoped that made sense what you needed to know from that paragraph is that they are 19.

____________________________________________________

Still 19 (like 1 day after Sam's birthday which is 4 days after Nialls)

Sam's POV

I hugged my mum, dad and brother as I said goodbye to get onto the boat that was going to take us to England. From their we were going to take a train to London and I can't wait.

I'm not sad today, even thought I'm leaving and won't see my parents again for a while I can't help but be happy for what's to come in London.

Waving one last time I grabbed what I was taking with me and followed Niall onto the boat. The rest of the things were being flown to our new place.

And why we didn't fly?

Don't even get me started there is no way that I am flying! It's a metal death trap!! Who cares if it takes longer... Well I mean I do because I have a very short attention span but still!! I am not getting on a plain.

That's why we are flying all our stuff there. There is no way it would all fit on the train I mean Niall has so much stuff, he has like three suitcases just for his shoes and don't get me started on the boxes of hats.

But I'm pretty bad too, I mean not to brag but I got 6 boxes of socks on the plain!

Yup 6 boxes filled with ankle socks, different patterned and coloured, none with its matching pair. And I have a good reason for that too!

I never wear matching socks on my feet it's like some sort of disorder, it bugs me sooooooo much when I do it.

One time I accidentally wore the same socks and I left the house and couldn't change them so I had to deal with it for the rest of the day, HARDEST DAY OF MY LIFE!

"Sam."

"Sam it's time to get off the boat were in London and we need to get to the train." Niall said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Woah were in London already? We like just got on the boat." I said in amazement.

Niall chuckled, "Actually we've bean on the boat for an hour. You were so quiet what were you thinking anout?"

He said as we walked of the boat and over to the train station across the street.

"Socks."

"You were thinking about socks? For an hour?" He said with shock written on his face.

"Yah, so?" I said staring at him while we boarded the train.

"You know we've been friends for who knows how many years and you never cease to amaze me with what you think about."

I chuckled. "Yup I'm a pretty complex person. But you don't want to know what I all think about Horan, it's some pretty weird stuff."

"Ohh I believe you Samantha, I believe you." He said smiling as we sit down in our private booth that even had sliding doors!