7. Death wish

OMG guys I just realized that I have been on wattpad for just over a year now. I'm so happy right now and to celebrate here is a new chapter!!!!

I really hope you like it

____________________________________________________

I tap my fingers on the arm rest of the cab repeatedly. I really hope the boys like me. I don't know what I'd do if they didn't like me.

"Sam you don't have to be nervous they are going to love you."

"What me nervous? Never." I said sarcastically.

"Sammy trust me, plus they are going to love having a girl staying in the same house." He said with a wink.

"Ah you guys are all cheeky, looks like I'm going to have fun in this place."

Niall was about to say something when his phone rang.

Man I hate when you can only hear one side of a conversation, it's so hard to understand what they are talking about. Not that I eavesdrop or anything, no I would never do that.

But all I heard was

"Hey."

"Yah almost at the house."

"Yah she's excited."

"All our stuff is already there?"

"Ok. So our rooms are the only ones that need to be unpacked?"

"Great. Ok wait out side the house so we can find you."

Niall chuckled,

"Ok bye Louis."

Niall hung up.

Man I really hate only hearing one side of the conversation.

"So that was Louis?" I asked.

"Yah... wait how'd you know?"

"I'm a mind reader....... and you said his name when you said bye."

"Ohh ok. Where here." Niall said and I turned to look out the cab window.

It was a nice place, really big with huge front steps leading up to to the big French doors.

And at the bottom of them were the four boys that I have only once briefly meet.

I laughed at the sight of Louis as he waved his hand frantically.

Niall got out of the car and I followed him. We walked up to the boys.

"Boys!" Niall shouted as he hugged all of them.

As he hugged Louis last, I seen him put a sign on Nialls back that says 'kick me'

"Nice try Louis but I'm not falling for that." Nialls says taking the sign off his back.

"Yah Louis, you'd have to be dumb to fall for that, hi Samantha." Harry said before coming up to me, and going in for a hug.

As I wrapped me hands around Harry I felt something on his back, and as he turned around to move out of the way I seen the same sign on Harry's back that read 'kick me!'.

I burst out laughing.

"Samantha what's so funny?" Harry asked sceptically.

And I immediately stopped, "What nothing."

Harry reached for his back pulling the sign off, "hey that's not funny how long had that been there?"

We all burst out laughing.