No Replacement for You - Part 2

Part 2 Me and my waifu were working on slowly~ I hope you guys enjoy this too!

littleprincess0310 an: I wonder what happened with smsn(。ŏ_ŏ)

HMMM I WONDER TOO

Word Count - 10,794 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Urata opens his eyes to see the face of his lover sleeping in his arm before a surge of memory flooding down his brain. Ah.... this is not Akira but Sakata. Trying hard to not see Akira in Sakata, the brunet stroked Sakata's head gently. He wonders what time it is right now.

Nuzzling the hand instinctively, Sakata slowly opens his eyes and yawns, snuggling into Urata's warmth. "Good morning, Ura-san~" The redhead giggles softly.

"G-Good morning. How's your sleep?" The brunet asked gently.

"It was good...no nightmares~!" It was always like that with Urata around...and Sakata appreciated it even though he now knew why...

Smiling softly, his eyes crinkled happily. "That's good to hear."

"Ura-san...about yesterday..I-" Sakata starts, unsure how to continue.

How was he supposed to ask if the other was really okay with him...if he was afraid of the answer? Maybe it was best not to ask.

"N-Nevermind."

"Hmm?" Tilting his head in confusion, the brunet was about to reply before a certain tanuki got in between them.

Squeaking, Yamada demands both pat her, licking both of their cheeks.

"Cute~" Sakata giggles, giving Yamada pats just like she wanted, grateful for the distraction.

"She is right." Emerald eyes soften, the brunet also pat Yamada's body.

Once given enough pats, Yamada climbs on top of Sakata's head to relax and sleep. "I think...my bead is a pillow now."

Laughing, the brunet stroked Yamada's body more before he stretched out.

Unable to move, Sakata closes his eyes and giggles. "Yama-chan...I can't go anywhere with you here!"

Showing that was the point, Yamada covers Sakata's eyes with her tail, telling him to sleep...and hopefully never leave their side again...

An Akira was an Akira no matter if they were the original or not! She liked this one too!

Letting the tanuki monopolize the redhead, Urata get up from the bed. "You can stay here a little bit longer. I need to go and meet with those two."

"Nn. I'll be right here." Yawning again, Sakata closes his eyes and pulls the blanket back over himself, falling asleep rather quickly.

Nodding his head, Urata walked out from his room. Taking a deep breath, he stood in front of the room of his two best friends. Knocking the door softly, Urata let out a quivering voice. "M-Maashii, Senra. It's Urata."

Wearing one of Shima's shirts to cover himself, Senra yawns before opening the door, smiling when he saw Urata. "Good morning, Uratan."

"Good morning." Urata muttered awkwardly.

"What's wrong...?" Confused, Senra tilts his head to the side and offers Urata to enter the room.

Contemplating whether he should go in or not, Urata looked between Senra and the room.

"Senra~~ why are you there... get back in the bed.." Demanded the purplenette, who was groaning because of the sunlight he hated the most and the disappearance of his mate.

"You can come inside." Senra gestures for Urata before moving to close the curtains so it was dark again. Then, he sits on the bed just as told. "Shima-kun, Uratan is here."