Stress (A/F)

This was requested by OsamaNekoni The request was to have an overworked Urata who loses control of his emotions, while Sakata tried to comfort him...and then Urata cries. I tried to word the request without spoiling it too much ww. I hope this is okay! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Each and every day for the past week, Urata had been overworked.

His voice acting job was demanding extra from him, 'because no other time fit with his schedule after this'...so he had to endure. Which was, in fact a lie. Someone had messed up with the scheduling, and he knew this, but those in charge were too afraid to outright speak this.

For some ungodly reason, he had promised a few months prior to release a few covers as well within this very week, and his pride refused to let him push the dates back...so he would hole himself away in his studio until they were fit to 'Urata' standards.

He had even chosen to keep up with frequent streams to make sure none of his viewers noticed the decline in his mood. It was his job as an entertainer to keep them happy and well...entertained. Surely he could endure this much for a whole week...right?

Urata hadn't slept in days due to working overtime with everything from his own mistakes as well as others and he had just about had enough.

Returning home late one night, as always after a week of this disaster, Urata closed the door slowly behind him, took off his shoes and shed his clothes in absolute silence.

"Ah! You're home!" Noticing his arrival, a cheerful voice made their presence known, the owner of said voice poking their head out from around a corner and smiled warmly at his significant other. "I missed you!" A few strands of red locks fell into Sakata's face as he greeted, causing him to furrow his brows, blow a puff of hot air out and grinned victoriously as they were removed from his view.

Instead of acknowledging Sakata's presence, Urata stayed silent, and moved around him without a word. He still had things to do even while at home...he had no time to waste standing here having a conversation. But first, he would grab an energy drink, or something to help keep him awake.

As the older brushed past, Sakata reached out a hand towards his back, clenched it, and dropped it back towards his side. Shaking his head with a sigh, he pulled out a tiny dissolvable tablet from his pocket and followed the brunet into the kitchen. "Ura, how was your day? Rather...I feel like I shouldn't ask after seeing you like this, but I don't want to assume!" Stepping over to the nearby counter, and after making sure the other wasn't paying attention, he placed the tablet into the mug filled with a hot liquid. Once more, he reached his hand out towards the other in an attempt to make contact. "I made hot chocolate for you! I thought it could help you relax-"

Without warning, Urata swiftly turned around and smacked Sakata's hand away with as much force as he could muster up. "I'm fine!" It hadn't yet hit him that what he did was wrong and that he should apologize; he was too far gone. He was just far too stressed. "I have things to do-Whatever fine. I'll drink this hot chocolate." With a rather loud, exasperated sigh, Urata took the mug of hot chocolate and surprisingly downed it in one whole gulp. "There? See? Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to grab an energy drink an-'' Before he could finish his sarcastic sentence, Urata's eyelids fluttered closed, and his body fell forward. Right into Sakata's arms.

"See? You were so stressed that it worked right away." Sakata worriedly sighed, lifting Urata into his arms bridal style and carried him off into their room. He laid him down gently beneath blankets and made absolutely sure to surround the elder with his tanuki plushies...and maybe one of Sakata's puppy plushies.

Before forgetting, Sakata opened Urata's Twitter and made sure to leave his fans a message letting them know that their Uratasama would be sleeping instead of streaming tonight! Before closing his partners phone, he grinned at the few comments he saw that read 'rest well Urata!'.

After doing this, Sakata slid into bed beside Urata, and brought the smaller man close to his chest. He wasn't mad in the slightest. He just hoped Urata wouldn't blame himself too much in the morning if he remembered...

~~~~

The next morning, Urata woke up first, instantly shooting up as the memories of exactly what he did flooded back to him and he held his head in panic. How could he have done such a thing to a precious angel?

His precious angel?

Noticing that the other was awake beside him, Sakata sat up as well, still a little sleepy. The hand that was rather roughly smacked was still red but still, he smiled towards Urata. "Feel better already?"

Just from that sentence alone, Urata started to cry and launched himself right into Sakata's chest. "I'm sorry Sakata! How could you ever forgive me?" His tears began to wet the redhead's shirt...how amusing, for this scene typically was flipped. "I was so stressed all week- I had no right to hit you! Go ahead, hit me if it will make you feel better! Just..not my face please..."

As he cried, Sakata ran a soothing hand through his hair and even lay a kiss atop his head. "Hmm~ I would prefer not to hurt you. But! Instead, as repayment...could we maybe spend the day together? You deserve a day off!"

"Well..." Removing himself from Sakata's arms, Urata coughed and turned his head to the side, trying to regain his composure. Boy that was embarrassing. "I guess we could do that. Let me make a few phone calls fir- Oi, Sakata!" Urata called out in surprise as he was once again enveloped in a hug; one so intense that he was pushed back on the bed as Sakata stared down at him with nothing but love in his eyes.

"I love you Ura! Thank you~"

"I should be saying that, not you." Urata sighed, but returned the gaze. These two were truly hopeless.