ASMR (F...?)

I was reminded of Urata's mess of a ASMR livestream, and his YouTube video he posted of it by blappi7294 ...so I was like 'TIME TO WRITE A LITTLE SOMETHING and this is what I wrote....

My only regret is that I didn't have the energy to write more for this right now ahhh

~~~~~~~~~

For the past ten minutes, Sakata had watched Urata play with his new dummy head microphone he had gotten for streaming purposes. 'For ASMR streams.' The brunet responded with a wide grin as he set up the device in his office.

Still, Sakata really couldn't understand the whole fixation of ASMR, or why people liked it. Wasn't it weird? To have someone make noises in your ears? Or eat? Especially if it was some random pervert on the internet like Urata?

But surely enough, it was a hit Urata's first try, and all of his fans seemed to love it.

Watching the whole stream from Urata's open door, Sakata still couldn't see the appeal in it. All he saw was the short man switching his speech between each ear. Taking obnoxiously loud gulps from his water. His 'situation boyfriend' scenario. Which mind you, Sakata found a little creepy.

As Urata set things away after the stream, Sakata finally entered the room. "I really don't get the appeal of ASMR...but if it makes you and your fans happy, I guess you do you." The redhead sighs, stealing a sip of water from Urata's glass.

"Hmmm..." Urata hummed to himself, clapped his hands, then placed them on Sakata's shoulders and forced him to take a seat in a chair.

"E-Eh? Ura, what are you doing?" Sakata stuttered, growing even more confused as a blindfold was placed over his eyes.

"Just...relax..." Urata whispered softly into Sakata's right ear, blowing a teasing puff of air into his ear.

If Sakata didn't understand the appeal, it was up to Urata to show him!

The redhead felt a tingle roll down his spine from the puff of air, and rose his hands to protect the ear that was violated. "Don't just do that!" Poor Sakata's face was as red as his hair!

Leaning next to Sakata's left ear, Urata chuckled softly, and spoke again. "Do what? Ah- You must mean this~" Just to be an absolute tease, the older man let out an even longer breath of air into Sakata's ear, earning a surprised yelp.

"T-That! Stop that! You're violating my ears!" Sakata whined, now attempting to cover both of his ears.

Laughing again, with a more husky voice this time to mess with his boyfriend again, Urata stayed close to Sakata's left ear. "Me~? If I were violating you, we both know I would be doing a whole lot more than just this...Sa~Ka~Ta~"

Even more chills ran down Sakata's spine, and he had to bite his lip to prevent any weird noises from escaping. "This isn't fair, Ura."

A wide smirk engulfs Urata's face as he picks up the half empty glass of water and brings that over, now choosing to assault Sakata's right ear again.

For a good minute or so, he does nothing, leaving Sakata in suspense to force him to lower his hands away and catch him off guard as he takes a sip of the water and ever so slowly gulps it down. Right in Sakata's ear.

The younger gasps, the sound making him think of less...pg things than this author is willing to write right now, and lets out a low whine. "Ura isn't fair..."

"I never said I was~" Urata purrs into Sakata's ear, earning more shivers from the trembling man.

"Do you understand now, or shall I...continue teaching you?" Urata questions, humming in Sakata's ear while he awaited an answer.

"Please...teach me more Ura."