Happy Family (F)

This was a cute little au made with blappi7294 He even made art in his art book! They're cute, please go look!!

UraSaka parents and their adopted babies

littleprincess0310 an: Happy happy happy belated birthday. May this heal you :>

His birthday was last month and we finished it afterwards...and I just got to editing it sdkjfh

Word Count - 2,482 words

There might have been a slight AHEM spot at the end...but shhh it's still mostly pg(?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Papa, where is mama and Tsu-kun?" Sitting at home bored and worried, Akari, Urata's and Sakata's daughter with light brown hair and red eyes just like her mother, gently tugs on her father's arm. "They said they'd be home already!" 5 minutes ago!

Looking up from his phone, Urata immediately smiled. "On their way, Akari-chan."

"But it's not fast enough. What if they got hurt?" Worried, Akari frowns and looks to the door anxiously. "They promised 5 minutes ago....they would be home."

"If we wait for 5 more minutes and they still didn't show up, we search for them." Urata promised his daughter, hugging the small girl.

Huffing softly, Akari nods her head, making herself comfortable in Urata's arms. 5 minutes and 1 second later...she would bolt from the couch to search!

"Fufufu, my daughter worried too much." Giving a loving kiss on top of Akari's head, a voice was heard from the entrance.

"I wonder who I got it from?" Laughing at her father, Akari almost immediately sits up when she hears the voices.

"We're home~! And...we might have stopped to buy sweets on the way?" It was definitely Sakata's idea.

"Papa!" Tsukasa ran with all his might on his two little short legs toward Urata.

Before Tsukasa could get to Urata, his older sister scoops him up. "Are you okay? Did you get lost?"

Laughing at their interaction, Sakata walks over to Urata and kisses his cheek. "I'm home~"

"Welcome back." Reciprocating the kiss, Urata softly overlapped his and Sakata's lips together.

"Mama got distracted with sweets!" Tsukasa blamed his mother with puffed cheeks.

"Mama likes his sweets too much." Akari sighs before noticing the two kissing, covering Tsukasa's eyes with her hands.

Pulling away from the kiss, Sakata rubs his cheek with Urata's. "I missed you~"

"Me too." Urata stroked Sakata's head.

"Nee-chan?" Tsukasa called out to Akari when his vision suddenly got blocked.

"Mama and papa are just being weird, don't worry about it." To her parents, especially Urata, Akari glares lightly.

Noticing the glare, Urata laughed before he leaned away from Sakata. "Tsukasa, come here." Calling to his son, Urata opens his arm.

Happy, the small dark browned boy immediately takes his sister's hand off from his eyes to jump into Urata's arm.

Pouting immediately, Akari huffs and moves to Sakata for comfort. Her dad was mean!

Hugging his daughter close, Sakata giggles and pats her head. "I'm sorry for being late."

Tsukasa climb out into Urata's arm as he enthusiastically talk about his trip with Sakata earlier.

"Let's go plate the desserts I bought for a treat, okay?" Offering his daughter a hand, Sakata smiles warmly at her.

'Hmph." Nodding, Akari takes the hand and follows her mother into the other room with bags.