Chapter 6: The Start Of Something Special

Eraserhead was in charge of patrol that night and asked All Might to tag along which he happily agreed too. As they were strolling around campus, the two heros had little conversation but the conversations would either be about how they think the sports festival will go or how the students in other classes are doing. Either way they'd be talking about work.

It's been roughly 15 minutes since the last conversation and All Might is trying to think of how to ask Eraserhead on a date, not paying attention to Aizawa or his surroundings until he felt the back of Shota's hand touch his forehead. He looked at why and noticed that he stopped him from walking into a lamppost. "Pay attention." Shota said to him sternly.

"Ah! Sorry. Lost in thought." All Might replied, walking round the lamppost scratching the back of his neck.

Sho: "you've been distant since the start of the patrol. Something on your mind?"

Toshi: "Well, I spoke to Mic today and he told me to look at how differently you look at me compared to everyone else and—"

Shota suddenly stopped, grabbed Toshinori's shirt and pulled him closer towards him. His expression seemed angry yet worried with a faint blush over his cheeks. "Did he say anything about a crush??"

"N-no. N-not at all.." Yagi replied worriedly.

Aizawa let him go and signed in relief as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Good." He quietly said to himself.

The two heros continued the patrol around the campus as All Might spoke up. "So.. do you have a crush on anyone, Aizawa?"

Aizawa froze as his face turned bright red like a tomato. 'How the fuck am I supposed to answer that???' He thought to himself tried to think of an answer.

Toshi chuckled lightly at his reaction. "It's okay, you don't have to answer that." The retired hero smiled to himself. "I do, it's just I want to ask him on a date with me but I don't know how."

'Of course he'd like someone..' Aizawa thought to himself as his heart sank a bit. "Well, who is this special person." He didn't want to know because he was convinced that it wasn't him but at the same time, he was curious of who is type is.

"Ahh! W-Well.." All Might blushed. 'I can't say it's him. Shall I describe what he looks like?' He thought to himself. "H-he's a teacher he at UA. Although he is very strict to the students, he knows how to properly train them into great heros and cares about them at lot. His hero work doesn't involve the media as he hates them and he usual works in the shadows as an underground hero."

'I-is he describing me?' Aizawa thought to himself.

"He's amazing at using his capture weapon which hangs around his neck like a scarf. His eyes are black which match his long black hair-"
"Stop talking" Shota interrupted Toshinori as he pulled his face closer to his, kissing him. Toshi was surprised as first and kissed him back. They both pulled away and they both stared at each other, Toshi held Aizawa's face in his hands as he spoke up. "So about the date.."

"I'd love to." Eraser replied, kissing him again but more passionately as All Might kissed back.