Chapter 11: "Rich Bastard"

{A/N: This chapter is mainly gonna be from Aizawa's perspective because it's better wrote that way. Also slight smut warning at the end.}

It's been a week since All Might's incident at the hospital who has chosen to ignore the nurse's advice and still dedicated Midoriya's training more than anything else. All Might hasn't been hanging out with Aizawa at all which has lead to Aizawa reaching his breaking point. The underground hero plans on taking action now.

Aizawa went looking for Toshinori. He had enough. After looking everywhere, he eventually found him in the office. "All Might!"

Toshinori swivelled round in his chair looking up at Aizawa as Hizashi slowly backed away from Toshi. Mic knew what was about to happen.

"Don't say a word. Just follow me." Shota said to the no.1 hero as he guided him to their dorm space. Aizawa set his scarf down on the table as Yagi shut the door behind him. "Stand here." Shota pointed right in front on him. Toshi did as he asked and Sho gently grabbed Toshinori's hands, intertwining their fingers.

"Is this all you asked me for because I have to get back to work. There's still a lot that nee-"

"Can we just have a moment together!" Aizawa snapped.

Toshi: "huh? We have moments, don't we?"

Sho: "No! No we don't! You're either working, teaching Midoriya or working out! It's like you don't have time for me anymore! It's bad enough that you're still pushing yourself too far even when that nurse told you not to! But you're always hanging out with Midoriya!!"

Toshi: "Excuse me?! I am training Young Midoriya to be my successor! That means yes we are hanging out a lot! And I'm sorry, I don't have enough time for you?! Every time I'm free, you're off doing either hero work or training shinso!"

Sho: "You're free at night! I work at night! So yes I'm going to be doing hero work when you're free but shinso needs my training to get into the hero course to achieve his dreams. Unlike you, he isn't privileged enough to just be gently place into the hero course! He has to work hard for it!"

Toshi: "Privileged..? You know more than anyone that I wasn't privileged!!"

Sho: "Yes I know! You were quirkless but you got given a flashy quirk that can easily be used in the entrance exams! It's not like Shinso can brainwash the stupid robots to self destuct! And I had to work my fucking ass off to be a pro!"

"Oh really? I thought your privileged family got you to be a pro hero, you rich bastard!! You think every student needs strict teachings and oh emotions are soooo harrddddd!!" Toshinori yelled, waving his hands about sassily.

"Rich.. bastard... Is that really what you think of me..?" Aizawa's eyes flooded with tears and quickly spewed out of his eyes. "FINE!!! IF THATS WHAT YOU THINK THEN I'LL LEAVE!!" Shota stormed to the dorm door. As he was leaving he turned back to Toshinori "I'll see you in class, coworker." He spat before slamming the door behind him.

Then it hit Toshinori. "Wait coworker? COWORKER???" He ran after him with tears now in his eyes. "What do you mean coworker??"

Shota froze in place with his head down. "It means we're no longer together.." he lifted his head back up and continued walking.

Toshinori started to sob and tried to run over to him but hizashi stopped him and took him back into the dorms to calm him down.

When Yamada brought Toshinori inside, Shota slumped down on the pavement. He held his head in his hands and started sobbed loudly. He didn't want to break up with him. He meant the world to Sho. It was heat of the moment. Shota felt his heart shattering and held his chest with a tight grip.

Nemuri came over to see what the noise was and found Aizawa crying. She rushed over to him and knelt down next to him. 'This is a first...' she thought to herself. She hesitantly put her hand on his back and slowly rubbed his back for reassurance and Aizawa gradually lifted his head to look at Nemuri. Shota was a complete mess, tears streaming down his face, puffy eyes and a slightly snotty nose.

"How about you come to mine place for tonight? You can tell me all about what happened." Nemuri suggested to Sho as he slowly nodded his head.

~~~~~ Time Skip - Nemuri's Apartment ~~~~

Nemuri locked the door behind them and they both sat on the couch. Aizawa then proceeded to tell Nemuri about the big fight and the other arguement leading up to it. "Sounds like he doesn't treat you right." Midnight said softly as she scooted a little closer to Shota as she put her hand on his thigh.

Shota didn't think anything of it because he was used to her flirty banter when they were kids. "But he does, I think.." Aizawa was starting to have doubt about Toshinori.

"Well how about I distract you from that old man for a few minutes?" She moved closer to Aizawa so that their faces where inches apart. Sho was confused of what to do when Nemuri suddenly closed the gap, kissing him.

Shota didn't know what to do. As he was trying to think of what do you, he realised that he was slowly kissing her back. His mind went blank and leaned in further in to the kiss. Nemuri sat in his lap and they were now kissing each other passionately. Shota's hands where holding her cheeks gently as Nemuri's hands were roaming Aizawa's body.