Chapter 7: The Offical Date

It was the next day and both heros had the day off. The retired hero, Toshinori, was fixing his tie in the mirror whilst he was waiting for his new boyfriend, Shota, to finish getting ready for their date today. Toshinori was wearing a white fully white suit; white blazer, white trousers, white shirt and a white tie. He turned around as he heard Shota's door shut behind him. Shota was wearing a black suit; black blazer, black shirt and black trousers. However, he was wearing a tie as red a blood as a splash of colour.

"Of course you're wearing your white suit." Sho said, chuckling a little bit.

"Huh?! Do you not like it? I can change if you want. We have time." Toshi suggested, anxiously. He watched as Shota slowly walked past him, Aizawa looking up and down at the retired hero and stared deeply into his eyes as he put a hand on the door handle.

"I didn't say you didn't look stunning in it, idiot." Aizawa told All Might sternly with a smirk as he opened the door. "The number 1 hero first."

Yagi blushed as he saw the smirk on his face and walked out of the door Eraser held for him.

~~~~~~~~~Time Skip (The café)~~~~~~~~~

Yagi and Aizawa stopped as the had arrived at the date location. Sho looked at Toshi with a small smile as he saw they had arrived at a cat café. Toshi grabbed the door handle opening the door for Shota "Number 1 underground hero first"

Shota smirked at toshi as he walked in "I'm not the best underground hero there is but thank you."

They sat at a table in front of a cat tree with a big all-black fluffy cat with yellow-green eyes at the top and a small black and white cat with yellow-green eyes, the black and white fur made it look like the cat has a white moustache, in the middle. Both of the cats were curiously looked at the too men as they sat down. Toshinori was sat with his back to the cat tree and Aizawa sat in front of him across the table.

The waitress came over and happily asked for their orders. Whilst Toshi was telling the waitress his order, the black and white cat jumped onto his back, startling him which made both the waitress and Aizawa laugh.

"That Little fella is Bellatrix but we call her Bella for short" as she introduced Bella to the two men. The black cat leaped onto the middle of the table and sat proudly, waiting for the waitress to introduce her. The waitress chuckled, "And this lioness is Marceline but we call her Marcie for short." The two heros ordered and the waitress left the table to prepare their order.

Bella jumped onto the table in front of Yagi and looked over at him curiously. All Might leaned his face closer to hers as she sniffed his face. The black and white cat started purring and began rubbing her face on his. "Mmrrr" The cat spoke a tiny meow whilst purring as she continued to scent his face.

Marcie looked at Bella with a scowl as she watched the black and white cat scent Toshi. Aizawa noticed and put his hand out in front of her face. Marcie sniffed his hand, turned around and staring at Shota with dilated pupils. Shota put his hand on top of her head and pet the top of the bridge of her nose and he slow blinked at her as she slow blinked back, smiling. Aizawa look his hand off of Marcie and she lowered her head. He kissed the top of her head.

Both cats walked back to where they were originally as the waitress walked over with their food and drinks. She left the table shortly after serving their order, and Toshinori and Shota ate.

Toshi: "I heard you're training young shinso during break."

"Yeah." Aizawa rubbed the back of his neck. "He wants to become a hero and I see the potential in him so I agreed to train him during our breaks." He said softly.

"That's great! I'm sure young shinso has the potential to become a great hero one day." Toshi smiled as he looked around the room, he decided it was time for Eraser to know the truth. 'Doesn't seem to be any fans, reporters or journalists around, good.' "Umm.. I think it's only right to tell you know that we're partners."

"Go on." The underground hero said, concerned.

"It's about my quirk." The No.1 hero leaned in and softly spoke to him. "I wasn't born with my quirk. It was past down from generation to generation to grow in strength. The goal was to build it up until it was strong enough to defeat All For One."

"I guess you completed its goal then." Shota said as he leaned in closer to All Might.

"Yeah. The quirk is called One for All. And about Midoriya." Toshi was cut off by Aizawa.

Sho: "You passed it onto him?"

Toshi: "Yeah.. He was just a timid, quirkless boy when I first met him. It wasn't until he tried to save his friends life that I noticed the potential in him."

Shota: "That explains why both of your quirks are too similar."

Toshi: "You're not upset?"

Shota: "Why would I be? But I do have to admit, this is the first time I've heard of a quirk that can be passed on other than All for One."

Toshi: "Yeah, the quirk was originally given from All for one to his brother which fused with the quirk he was born with. I don't want the media to know because the greed of it could become dangerous."

Shota: "Interesting. Is there anything else you haven't told me?"

Toshi: "I train Midoriya during my break too. We could train them together in either ground beta."

Shota: "I'll talk to Principal Nezu about it."

Toshi: "I'll come with you!"

Shota: "I appreciate that."

Toshinori and Shota said goodbyes for the two cats and left the café once they were ready to leave. Shota was about to start walking back to the dorms when Yagi grabbed his hand and brought him close to him. "I have something else planned if you'd like to participate." Toshi said, slightly anxiously.

"And what's that?" Aizawa asked, curiously.

"I've booked a hotel room for one night, just the two of us. We can be alone together just for tonight.. if you want to.. yknow..—"

Shota pulled him into a passionate kiss, cutting him off. They pulled away and looked into each other's eyes. "I'd love to, bunny." He said seductively into his ear.