Chapter 8: The Love Suite

{A/N: The chapter is gonna get steamy in the bedroom (if you catch my drift) so if you don't like that sort of think then feel free to just skip the by. I'll put markers so you know when at starts and ends.
Also love anyone who knows what that picture is from ^^😂.}

All Might and Eraserhead got in to a limo, which Toshinori called, and headed for the hotel. As they arrived, Toshi grabbed a bag filled with items for the night and headed to the front desk with Aizawa following behind. Once they were checked in, the walked into there room on the 5th floor. "Make yourself comfortable. Any alcohol of preference?" Toshi asks walking over to the drink tray as he grabbed 2 glasses.

"Scotch neat." Aizawa answered, looking around the room whilst sitting on the edge of the bed.

Toshinori poured Aizawa's drink and a glass of water for himself.

"Still can't drink, huh?" Shota asked, smiling.

Yagi chuckled passing Sho is drink and sitting next to him. "Yeah unfortunately."

"Those two cats were nice." Shota said, breaking the ice as he chugged down his drink and set it down on the bedside draw.

"Yeah, Bellatix was especially friendly." Toshinori answered.

~~~~~~~~~Steamy part begins~~~~~~~~~~

"Huh?" Toshinori watched him set his drink down next to his empty glass.

Aizawa shoved him down onto the bed, hovering above him as Shota looked lustfully into Toshi's eyes. "Is this what you had in mind when you took me here, hero?" He asked, very seductively.

"Actually." Toshinori composed himself after being completely surprised by the underground hero's actions. He spun the pair of them around and pinned Aizawa to the bed with both of his legs resting on his shoulders "I planned something more like this." Toshinori leaned down hovering his lips over Aizawa, smirking as he teased him.

Aizawa impatiently shoved toshi down, kissing him passionately. Toshinori kissed him back, sliding his tongue into Shota's mouth deepening the kiss. They both undressed each other, restlessly, tossing them to the floor. The pair broke away from the kiss, saliva connecting them, to catch their breath. Yagi made his way down to Sho's neck kissed it in different places looking for that perfect spot until he found it.

"Ha.. ah!" Aizawa covered his mouth in embarrassment.

Toshinori grabbed both of his wrists and pinned them above his head. "Found it." He continued kissed that spot, making a hickey.

"Ah! Ha.." Shota watched Toshi get up and walk over to his back, pulling out lub and a condom. He walked back over, setting the condom on the bedside table. He opened the bottle of lub, covered 3 of his fingers and set the bottle down next to the condom. Toshinori leaned over Aizawa ones more, admiring him, hovering 2 of his fingers outside his hole.

Aizawa squirmed slightly in anticipation, his face was a red as a tomato as he grabbed the pillow he was resting his head on.

Toshinori slides his fingers in, opening and closing them, stretching him. Shortly after, he slid the third finger in, stretching him out further. Once he thought he was stretched out enough, he felt around looking for his prostate.

"Ah! Toshi... what are you doi— AHH!" Aizawa cried out as Toshi found it.

"Looks like i found your cute button." He whispered into Shota's ear. Toshinori continued to thrust his fingers into that spot, making Aizawa a moaning mess.

"AHH!! Wait! Toshi! HA! I'm gonna-!!" I Aizawa came hard, shaking.

"Felt that good, huh?" Toshinori smirked.

Aizawa whined as Toshi took his fingers out. Yagi grabbed the condom from the side, opening it and slid it onto his crotch. He pinned Shota to the bed with his legs rest on his shoulders, lining himself up. "Are you ready, my precious kitty?"

"Please!" Aizawa begged, squirming slightly in anticipation.

All Might rested his hands on both of Shota's thighs as he slowly thrusts into Aizawa. He stops once he's fully into Shota, letting him adjust to his length.

"Nghh! Move! Please!"

"As you wish, kitten." Toshinori started to thrust in and out at a slow pace, careful not to hurt him.

"Ahh.. ha.. f-faster.. please.." Shota moaned, begging All Might.

"A-Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you, kitty." All Might asked, concerned.

"I'm fine! Please! Give me all of you strength! Please!"

Toshi: "Nhh! Don't say I didn't warn you.."

Sho: "Huh?"

Toshinori thrusted into Aizawa at full force continuing that pace, making sure to hit his prostate with every thrust. Aizawa arched his back moaning loudly in pleasure as Toshi kissed up Sho's torso until he reached his collarbone. He then created hickeys all over his collarbones until he reached that special spot on his neck. All Might licked up his neck and hovered over his mouth, both men moaning messes. Toshinori slid his tongue into his mouth, kissing him passionately. Aizawa kiss back, matching Toshi's movements.

After a few more thrusts, both men pulled away from the kiss as they were reaching their limit.

"AHH! All Might!!! Toshi!! I'm— AHH!" Aizawa moaned trying to warn Toshi.

"I know, me too. Let's cum together, kitten." Toshi thrusted a few more times before both of them came, both moaning loudly. Tears ran down Aizawa's cheeks and whined slightly as Toshinori pulled out and put the condom in the trash. He looked over at Aizawa noticing the mess "Jeez, I guess I made a mess out of you Huh?"

~~~~~~~~~~Steamy Part Over~~~~~~~~~~

All Might picked up Shota bridal style (Aizawa clinging to him) to take him to the bathroom and clean him up. Once he was cleaned he set him back down on the bed and walked over to his bag. Toshi grabbed 2 sets of pyjamas he picked out for both of them and changed Aizawa into his pjs before cleaning himself and dressed into his own pjs.

Toshinori left the bathroom to find Shota fast asleep on the bed, curled up into a ball. 'He really does look like a cat when he sleeps' The retired hero smiled to himself as he put the covers over Aizawa before joining him. Toshi wrapped his arms around Sho and Eraser subconsciously turned around (facing All Might)and wrapped his arms around Toshi, nuzzling into his bunny's chest. The No.1 hero kissed the top of Aizawa's head as he closed his eyes, falling asleep.