Chapter 10: The Sports Festival

It's been a few weeks of training class 1-A and now today's the day of the sports festival. All Might has been dedicating himself to training both young Midoriya and himself. Midoriya can now control one for all without having to break any bones and can use 8% of the power. However, Toshi has been training himself a little too hard and is slightly injuring himself in the progress. Even though he can now go into his buff form for small events. Aizawa hates that Toshinori has been injuring himself to build his strength back up.

Class 1-A got into their p.e outfits and Toshinori was about to go to sit in the staff area when Shota pulled him aside.

Shota worriedly looked up at Toshinori. "Babe, I'm worried about you.." he confessed, anxiously.

Toshinori looked at him confused. "Why? I'm doing fine, hun."

Shota got slightly angry. "Fine? You're coughing up blood every night! You've been to hard on you health and you need to slow it down. Rest for a little bit."

Toshinori also got annoyed. "I thought you told me to build up strength? Now you're telling me to rest? You're giving me mixed signals, babe."

Shota sighed in annoyance. "Look! Just relax okay? I'm worried about you!" Aizawa left Toshinori and joined Mic to go into the commentator booth. All Might looked down at the ground trying to process what just happened.

'Is he annoyed at me? For trying to keep my muscular form? But he told me to work on my weaker form' Toshi signed in annoyance and sat in the staff area of the audience to watch the sports festival.

Shota and Hizashi sat in there seats in the commentary room, Hizashi looked over at Sho and saw that he wasn't looking himself. His tough mask was slipping a bit. "Hey bro! We've got 10 minutes until the festival starts! Wanna chat, dawg?" He asked trying to get him to talk to him.

Aizawa sighed. "I feel like there's been no change in our relationship ever since we've got together."

Hizashi looked at Sho with a confused look on his face.

Shota looked back at him annoyed and got into his sleeping bag. "Yknow what, nevermind. Wake me up when the festival begins."

"But!—" By the time Yamada tried to get him to talk further, Aizawa was already out cold. Present Mic signed and looked at the time. 8 minutes left.

Before they new it, it was the medal ceremony and midnight announced All Might was giving out the medals. As All Might jumped down to the centre stage in his buff form, Aizawa stared at him in annoyance as he slammed his hands against the table, standing up. "I TOLD HIM NOT TO USE THAT FORM!!" Shota stormed out of the room leaving Hizashi both worried and confused. 'Have they already reached the fighting stage? Isn't that too soon?' Mic thought to himself.

As All Might watched Aizawa leave the booth angrily, his smile drooped a bit. Why couldn't Aizawa be proud of his accomplishments?

Midnight cleared her throat which snapped All Might back and continued to smile greatly as he was handing out the medals. Young Todoroki was 3rd, Young Bakugo was second (luckily he held his composure and didn't have to be chained up) and Young Midoriya won. Toshinori was extremely proud of Young Midoriya, it felt like his son was achieving the greatest accomplishment.

All Might ended the medal ceremony and shrunk down to his weaker form.Toshinori and Deku walked out of the centre ring and into the doorway. "Congrats on winning, Young Midoriya! You really showed them your all!" Toshinori smile, enthusiastically.

"Thank you, All Might!" Izuku began to tear up. "I couldn't have done it without you!" He wiped his tears away.

"You really need to work on your water work, kid. But you should go back home and rest. We have a day of training tomorrow." Toshi suggested.