Chapter Three

A.N. I've cast Isaac! He'll be played by Nick Jonas, image linked. I don't know how to feel about Isaac so far, but keep reading and we'll see!                  

"I was born to be the other woman. Who belonged to no one, who belonged to everyone, who had nothing, who wanted everything."

-Lana Del Rey

Chapter Three          

I watched Isaac leave like a hawk. What was it about him that drew me in? I mean, before today, I'd always thought that he was gorgeous, because let's face it, he was fucking gorgeous. But I hardly ever spoke to him, even though he and Hebe had been clinging to each-other for years in what they called a 'relationship'.

Up until now, Isaac and I had just never really... clicked. We never tried to get along, we never sat next to each-other, we never even looked at each-other, but one simple look in the boys' loo, and all that had changed in a heartbeat.

I knew as soon as his lips had clashed against mine that I was in trouble, and I knew when I felt his hand slipping into my trousers only moments ago that he was looking for more than just a casual rumble by the urinals. I didn't know exactly why he wanted me, of all the boys he could choose to secretly fuck behind the back of his lovely girlfriend, but I was just glad that he did choose me. I didn't want to question it and ruin it.

The thing that terrified me the most about this whole awful situation, though, was that I knew I'd have to keep it a secret. I'd been keeping shit like this a secret my whole life, from being in the closet to being fucked in the toilet. But I knew the hardest part would be keeping it from Hebe. She could read me like a book.

"You and Isaac looked pretty cosy just then," she had quipped, as she waved off her beautiful boyfriend and grabbed her tray of food. Graceful like a swan, she raised herself from the table and beckoned me to follow her. I was always following behind people back then, because some were leaders and some were just followers. Some were dominant, and others were submissive little bitches. Try taking a guess at which one I was.

"N-no. We weren't," I replied, making some pathetic attempt at being subtle as I traipsed behind her with my own food tray. We proceeded to dump them onto one of the counters at the far end of the hall and began making our way to our next class.

"Really?" She was eyeing me closely now, trying to find some tiny crack in my composure that would give something, anything away about my weird behaviour lately.

Hebe was a very perceptive, very smart girl, and I knew that if I made even one wrong move, she'd know everything. That was why I was so worried about keeping it a secret. She knew everything about me, even things that I didn't even know about myself. Things I hadn't told a single soul, she just knew.

"Yes, really," I insisted.

"It looked to me like he was busy being your boyfriend, and not mine," she poked, looking me right in the face. She was testing me, I'd soon realised. She was trying to see how I would react.

I coughed awkwardly, trying to hide that my eyes were almost bulging out of their sockets. She couldn't be that good at figuring me out, could she? I knew I had shame and embarrassment and sex written all over my face, and that made me feel even worse than I already did.

"I don't know what you mean," I lied to her. I never used to lie. Well. Everyone lies, but I never used to lie as much as I did now. Now everything that dribbled from my mouth seemed like lie after stupid lie, and I was never particularly good at telling lies, so Hebe always knew. She had this way about her of knowing everything that went on around her.