Chapter One

A.N. YES THAT IS RIGHT, I'VE STARTED ANOTHER NEW BOYXBOY!

This one is immensely special to me. It isn't like any of my others, that's for sure. I don't want to give anything away, but it is kind of dark and brooding. It tripped my mind just reading it over chapter by chapter, because it gets kind of creepy but romantic and just so fucked up. I hope you like it. Xoxo, Clay. 

"Live fast. Die young. Be wild. And have fun."

-Lana Del Rey

Chapter One   

He'd plucked my virginity away at eighteen.

The boys' bathroom at school was its usual stinky, pissy fortress of damp floors, boring grey walls, and toilet seats left up, with high school boys coming and going, shitting and pissing. That was where I lost it to him.

We had history class together, but I hardly ever spoke to him. I mean, yeah, we said the odd hello, but we were barely even acquaintances - and no, I still have no idea how it happened. It just escalated quickly. Very fucking quickly.

I guess it started when I asked my teacher if I could go to the loo, and Mrs Doorsdale, with her fiery red hair and eyes like solid orbs of greenish-blue sludge, had scoffed but let me go anyway. So I stood, head down at my feet, and left.

I went into a cubicle and did my business first, because Lord knows I refused to use those disgusting urinals. As I strolled out of the cubicle to wash my hands, there he was, standing at the urinal in his regular private school uniform, cock freely waved out.

Isaac Attenborough. The name along made shivers crawl all over my body.

We made instant eye contact. And even though I tried my hardest not to look, I slipped a quick glance at his little guy down below. I knew I shouldn't have. He'd catch me and he'd know instantly that I liked guys and that I liked him. He was always nice to me, I think that was why I had a little crush on him (I had a crush on every guy that was nice to me; my standards were awfully low) but I didn't know him well enough to know if he would tell people or not.

And, well, when I say I sneaked a look at his little guy, I really mean his huge guy. Although I should probably expect it, from a kid like him. Unlike me, Isaac's skin was olive and tanned, his body built and muscular, and he was as tall as the ceiling. His hair was shaven and shining a brownish caramel in the ugly lighting of the bathroom, and as our eyes met, I shuddered again.

He caught me looking at him down there, his brooding brown eyes firing up, giving me a sexy, intimidating glare. Right then, he pulled this huge, mind-bogglingly stupid smile, and plunged at me.

Before I could protest, Isaac slammed me up against the dull grey walls of the boys' bathroom, pinning my arms above my head and confining me in place, like his bitch.

He attacked me with his lips. He was sloppy and rough, and in a way, forceful. His pink lips chapped with mine, awaiting my response eagerly. I kissed him back almost instantly, groaning, opening my mouth to let him in. I wanted him, I wanted everything from him. I let his tongue find its way into my mouth, feeling his free hand creep into my hair and tug and ruffle it, letting him devour me whole.

He ground his body up against mine right away, rubbing our crotches together, his other hand groping me by the hips and making his way slowly to my crotch.

We broke apart after a few moments of sloppy snogging, his lips trailing roughly down my jaw, biting and nipping at the skin until his hot breath washed over my neck. His lips crept over my collarbones gently, his teeth sliding out, sucking at the skin hard, making me writhe in his arms, bruising me, marking his territory. I squirmed in pleasure, arching my head back as he elicited moan after gorgeous moan from my hung-open mouth.

It was fast and hard and rough. Neither of us looked or said anything to each-other until then.

"Take me," I heard myself growl, lost in a brief moment of lofty lust.

Rushed, blurred, and quick, he'd grabbed at my school trousers and yanked them down hard, sending my briefs down with them. I looked down; his cock was still dangling freely. I didn't think I wanted it, that I was ready for sex, but I let him. I didn't want to tell him no. He was in control and every time he touched me, it felt good, so I kept my mouth shut and let him have his way with me.

Hurriedly, he grabbed me by the shoulders and turned me around, tossing me against the wall with force. It hurt, but that only turned me on more, knowing that I was his whore. He could do with me whatever he pleased.

My face pressed hard against the cold grey bricks of the wall, his hand at the back of my head pushing it harder. He forced my legs apart with his feet, my trousers and briefs at my ankles, opening me up, and without warning, he invaded me.

I cried, but didn't say anything, didn't ask him to stop, feeling streams of tears dribble down my face from the pain. Isaac had pushed himself right in, rugged and hard and without any kind of warning; his dick was suddenly in me. His movements were strong and commanding, slamming back and forth into me, never stopping, never slowing down, just pounding me bullishly. I never stopped wanting it.

I let him own me. I let him take my virginity. I just let him stick it in and fuck me dry, assertively, ignoring the pain.

But the pain was the worst thing. As soon as I felt him invade me, it stung, and the brunt movements only made it sting harder, stronger, my entire insides burning raw and begging him to stop, sponging out tears.

But I liked it. He made me harder than a pole, moaning, groaning, I was putty in his hands. When he slammed, I only wished he would slam harder, faster, rougher; I wanted more pain, I wanted more of him. Every pound earned him a rhythmic grunt, every thrust fucking me harder into the filthy wall.

Around me, all I could smell was piss and sweat and boys. And that smell was forever engraved in my mind, the smell of sweet teenage lust merging with the distinct, harsh stench of his cum as it sputtered into me.

He'd slipped out and zipped up quickly, patting me on the back. I turned to face him, blushing ashamedly like a whore when he smiled and said, "Thanks."

I pulled my trousers back up stupidly, and when I went back to look at him, he strode towards the door, leaving me there.

When I went back to the history lesson, I tried not to make eye contact with him, but I could feel his harsh, iced-over eyes on me, following me as I scuttled back to my seat and settled back down. We'd only been gone about ten minutes. No one seemed to notice, except the two of us, Isaac and I. It had become this big ugly secret that only we knew about. That I was his whore, his little bitch.

When I dared myself to sneak a look over at him, at the opposite side of the classroom, his eyes met mine, he smiled smugly, winked, and then turned to the girl beside him and kissed her sweetly on the cheek.

That was his girlfriend, Hebe - the typical blond, with soft sumptuous hair that sprouted playfully down to her shoulders and framed her delicate little face. She swatted him on the shoulder in response, hating public displays of affection. And then she turned towards me, with knowing eyes. She winked too.

I knew exactly what she'd do if she found out that I'd just fucked her boyfriend. She'd scream and bawl and slap the two of us silly. And I think that was the whole ironic part of this entire situation, because Hebe was my best friend in the whole world, and I'd literally just screwed her over.

I was monumentally fucked. But now, I'd been monumentally fucked by my best friend's boyfriend.

And yes, it was probably worth it.

No, it was definitely worth it.

A.N. I hope you guys liked it! Don't be afraid to tell me what you think in the comments, and if you like it, please vote. It starts off very sexualised, I know, but that's just setting the scene. It isn't a focus-point of the story, and other larger themes do come into play.

Xoxo, Clay.