Part 3

Y/N POV

I was sleeping until I woke up to loud noises I get up and look for the noise grabbing some weapon hoping it's not someone breaking in. I walk into the kitchen seeing all the cabinets open and I drop the weapon and roll my eyes. "Oh my fucking god Lauren I swear why you do this stuff I love you but damn" I say as I close them all. I then see her appear by the fridge making me jump slightly "it's too early for this shit" I say and I turn around going back to bed and I feel her following me. "Stay" she says and I turn around looking at her. She walks to me and I stares at me blankly " baby I need to sleep" I say and kiss he cheek then walking into my room and laying in bed falling asleep. "Sleep ... Love you" she whispers and I smile slightly and soon fall asleep.

I wake up around 10 in the morning and I get ready for the day. I hear knocks on the door and I go to open it seeing Dinah and Ally. I smile letting them in. "I need to tell y'all something" I say sighing and we sit on the couch I then feel Lauren presence in the room I then speak. "Ok so you know I went to the building last night right?" I ask and they nod " well there was a demon you know her name is Lauren... Well she spoke to me she is here I promise she won't hurt you" I say and they getting up "no no are you fucking stupid you can't just bring some random demon into your home she will kill you" Ally says and I roll my eyes. "I don't believe you ghosts aren't real" Dinah says and I chuckle. "Oh ok oh... " I say and Ally chuckles " Lauren show yourself you don't have to be scare baby " I say "baby?" Ally asks soon Lauren shows herself and she is by me and she looks at Ally. Ally screams and runs out Dinah just freezes and Lauren looks at me. "Safe... Protect..." She says and Dinah looks at her shocked. "Friend" she says pointing to herself. I smile at her. I wrap my arms around her and hug her. Dinah walks up to us and tries touching Lauren but her hand goes through Lauren. "Only Y/N ... Can ... Touch" she says and I giggle at Dinah. "See she is nice. "Why can she only say two words at once?" Dinah asks "not enough... Energy" Lauren replies in a whisper. "She only gets a lot of energy if she puts you in sleep paralysis or when there is a thunder storm then she can talk clearly" I say and Dinah nods. Ally is gone by the way. "I believe you now I'm sorry about Ally she is a pure Christian girl" Dinah says and Lauren doesn't reply.